I thought having the Plus account would make trading much easier, but the limitations are just as bad.
- No live pricing whatsoever, takes 15 minutes for the app to update live prices in the morning so you cannot trade unless you have HL account or similar with live pricing.
- All prices are delayed by at least 2 minutes so you don’t know the buy or sell price. Apps like Trading 212, HL have a buy and sell price so you know EXACTLY the price you are buying with the stamp duty. Was given poor responses by general admin.
- Limitations on purchasing, can only buy upto £9,900 of trades at any one go, same with selling
- Limitations on volume selling, cannot sell more than a certain amount of shares at any one point, so have to create several sells just to get out (such as VAST where you can buy in millions of shares)
- General admin seem to be very poorly trained when it comes to responses. Give schoolboy responses when questioned.
- There is no real value added to the Plus account other than limit buys and sells, and able to purchase certain stocks, as far as I use it.