Link Multiple Bank Accounts (for payments in to Freetrade)

Is this on the roadmap?

I keep my side hustles and main income in two separate bank accounts but it would be great to be able to pay in to Freetrade from both of them.

I appreciate I can just transfer from one bank account, into my Freetrade linked account and in to Freetrade BUT these days bank accounts have so many great analytical features to track spending etc and doing that throws a spanner in the works a little bit.

Posted in a Jan* 21. And no comments from FT?
Did you even get an answer to this question by the way…?

Hey @CashCow thanks for the question, it doesn’t look like you got a response on this one so thought I’d jump in. To be honest, this isn’t on our roadmap for now. We’d like to keep the experience simple for our customers as well as simple for us to meet our anti-money laundering obligations.

From what we’ve seen, the majority of our customers are alright with having one bank account linked which is why we haven’t prioritised this yet. However, it’s always helpful for us to know there are customers such as yourself who would prefer a feature like this as it is a data point for us when we review our backlog of features - so thank you for your post.

Good Morning,

Can I please ask if your platform has moved any further forward for linking a second bank account fin case the bank providers systems are down etc, I think it would ease my mind knowing I have a second bank account to withdraw or fund from in this situation?

Thank you