[Request] LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton – MC:FP [French]

Hi @zerus I can see you’re nee to the forum so a hello :wave:t2: from me.

This stock will likely be coming to the platform fairly soon. What do I mean by soon? Who knows! What we do know is FT are focusing their efforts in bring both EU markets to the platform and the platform to the EU markets.

Sit tight - FT will be shouting all about this once they’re live.

1 Like

Any update? Keen to add some “quality” to my portfolio. LVMUY could fare better than most retailers as people buying here are not usually affected by interest rates rising and are probably positioned to make money when this occurs.

1 Like

Looking forward to this being added

They’re live … well in the next few hours they will be! [Request] LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA 👜 🍾 - (LVMUY.F)

I cannot find LVMH on Freetrade. I’d be keen to invest in this company.

Yes please!!!

This is a luxury goods group, producing and selling clothing, cognac, perfumes, cosmetics, luggage, and watches and jewelry.
1 Like

@gemma i can not find lvmh in app

3 Likes

Do you remember whether it was added in the end ? I thought it was but could be mistaken.

1 Like

I think this was one of the OTCMKTS they clearly expected Drivewealth to support but for some reason didn’t.

I’m hoping the :fr: République française :fr: shouldn’t be too far away.

2 Likes

I must have imagined it then. I really though LVMH and Loreal were recently available

1 Like

Any update on when this stock will be available?

2 Likes

1+ for LVMH. :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’d like this stock to be added also.

So far :freetrade: haven’t been able to support the Paris Euronext exchange. I’m not sure what the hurdles are and we’ve been given no ETA just yet.

1 Like

Lvmh and L’Oréal please

4 Likes

Any eta on the french stocks, can see lots of european ones already like airbus, umg :slightly_smiling_face:

Any particular reason these stocks taking longer to add to Freetrade?

This thread started in 2019 :grimacing:

Im an early investor and pay the £9.99 a month subscription. Please get this on ASAP :pray:.

Yeah surely 101 votes it should be added