This is a firm offering financial products such as insurance and asset management. This company has been spun off from the market leader Prudential.
I have invested a lot of money in this company and I think that as soon as the lockdown ends I will see the results
M&G also has excellent dividends:rocket:
Data from Simply Wall Street.
Consensus EPS estimates fall to UK£0.13
The consensus outlook for earnings per share (EPS) in 2021 has deteriorated.
• 2021 revenue forecast decreased from UK£21.7b to UK£20.2b.
• EPS estimate also fell from UK£0.23 to UK£0.13.
• Net income forecast to grow 765% next year vs 10% growth forecast for Diversified Financial industry in the United Kingdom.
• Consensus price target broadly unchanged at UK£2.40.
• Share price fell 4.6% to UK£2.20 over the past week.
Looks like jam tomorrow. How low will price go before it will recover given the high growth forecasts for next year. Good dividend whilst I wait.
Bought in at 1.94 a share, 13th December, seems to rise 1p per day.
Full year 2021 earnings: EPS exceeds analyst expectations while revenues lag behind
Full year 2021 results:
- EPS: UK£0.033 (down from UK£0.44 in FY 2020).
- Revenue: UK£17.8b (up 10% from FY 2020).
- Net income: UK£83.0m (down 93% from FY 2020).
- Profit margin: 0.5% (down from 7.0% in FY 2020).
Revenue missed analyst estimates by 11%. Earnings per share (EPS) exceeded analyst estimates by 11%.
I have missed the dip to buy more, but I decided to sell my Centrica holdings. Looks like selling Centrica then buying M&G has increased my portfolio by as much as £1100