MEGATHREAD: European expansion 🇪🇺

Switzerland is a good choice. I live in UK at the moment and I plan to leave however I would like to keep my freetrade account and it’s important to me to continue using freetrade if there is the chance to have in my new country.

2 Likes

@AstonMartin

I don’t know who flagged your post, it wasn’t me, but they’re unlike to admit doing so given it would only start an argument.

The community guidelines can be found at the top of the forum. I would hazard a guess that 5 & 6 might be a reason for the flag. Also you’re last post is getting close to numbers 1,2 & 7.

1. Be kind and helpful. Help make this place a welcoming, inclusive, respectful, and interesting place to hang out! Have you said “welcome” to a newly signed up forum member today? They have a banner above their first post. Have you liked any good posts today?

2. Don’t be unconstructive. Examples of unconstructive behaviour include but are not limited to: antagonistic tone, personal attacks, harassing your fellow forum members or our staff, promoting unreliable news sources, posting misleading information, posting personal information/details about members/staff, posting negative views without any effort for constructivity, derailing topics, trolling, etc.

5. Don’t promote your own business or try to take advantage of the forum for your own business, in any form.

6. Don’t promote other businesses, e.g. by posting or promising links or referrals links, their advertisements / engagement baits / marketing material or claims, especially if you are not a genuine forum member (shilling).

7. We have a very strict no personal drama policy.

With respect, you’ve been here for 3 days and posted 5 times with no a ‘welcome’ message and potentially could have breached 5 community rules. I suspect you’ve accidentally outed yourself as someone with multiple accounts. Why someone would need more than one account could suggest a history of being banned.

To paraphrase a famous quote “Never argue with someone on the internet, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”

6 Likes

Juno, I think it’s time for a new hobby. This Freetrade forum must be such a drain on your energy. The arguing isn’t going to validate anything for you. Put your energy elsewhere!

9 Likes

I honestly didn’t now it was you, again … :wave:t2: @Itsmeagain / @bionicman / @babyimback and now @AstonMartin plus many more I’m sure.

After so many bans is there nothing better you could do with your time? You can’t be getting anything positive from all of this. You’re going to be banned again because you keep breaking the rules -

1. … and avoid registering multiple user accounts to push your viewpoint, especially after your account got suspended.

Edit - Also @Nowyouseeme

7 Likes

Can we get an update on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On what?

1 Like

the european expansion

3 Likes

The updated T’s&C’s would suggest they’re getting close to beta testing.

1 Like
  1. Will the “Free Share” promotional sign up thingy work across countries.?
  2. Can we add Hungary to the 3rd-4th Wave of the roll out.?

I am still waiting :wink:

2 Likes

Hungary wasn’t on the map in the last pitch deck. But neither was there much talk of Japan and they’ve launched a waiting list

2 Likes

I forgot about that slide. Would be immense to get something from any of the freetrade team.

3 Likes

Freetrade take my money :dollar::dollar::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Haven’t they already! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve seen the French :fr: language option before but isn’t German :de: new?

1 Like

IIRC it’s been around for a few months, leading to nowhere.

2 Likes

Japan on the website as Country options :star_struck:

15 Likes

Nice arrow to highlight Japan!

10 Likes

Let’s not forget Robinhood had a U.K. waitlist…

5 Likes