1 Like

Huami - NYSE:HMI

Door dash

Postmates

Ryanair

EasyJet

British Airways

1 Like

Seconding BNTX, they have a huge backing from some big money and are cooperating with Pfizer to hopefully pull out some potential medical relief for COVID, they also have very good growth overall, even before COVID was a thing.

Unrelated Addition from me would be Limelight Networks - LLNW
A CDN with huge customers such as Roku, Tencent, Marvel, Nintendo, UMG (Universal Music Group) and Fox. They provide a backbone for many services operating on the web and also have potential to grow and expand their offerings through a foot in the door in the cloud computing/storage market.
Their EPS is looking to hit a positive within the year and they possess a similar amount of assets and potential to similar companies that are currently valued significantly higher, such as Fastly and Cloudflare.

1 Like

Postmates is gone. Bought by Uber for an all stock offer.

TwentyFour Select Monthly Income Fund (SMIF)

1 Like

It’s been requested a few times over the past months. Can anyone at Freetrade indicate the likeliness of Hipgnosis Songs Fund being added to the Universe?

If not what’s the reason? Relatively low liquidity?

1 Like

American Manganese Inc. (AMYZF)

3 Likes

Would love this too!

1 Like

Would really like Tencent Holdings to be added though I know it’s a more difficult stock to add

2 Likes

I have just joined Freetrade and can I say what a great community and great support from the staff and team at Freetrade! :+1: :100: :fire:

My request:

CMOP:LN - Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCITS ETF

Thanks!

5 Likes

sorry i double posted the same request. For some reason, my web browswer search function doesnt work properly on this site - it’s almost like the website has tried to override my search feature???

Yes, especially inverse S&P500, Dow and Nasdaq please!!! :smile:

e.g.:

XTRACKERS S&P 500 INVERSE DAILY UCITS ETF
XTRACKERS S&P 500 2X INVERSE DAILY UCITS ETF (XT2D)

iShares MSCI EM (Dis)

Can you please add Β£WCOB - WisdomTree Enhanced Commodity UCITS ETF – USD Acc

That would be hugely appreciated - looks like a great fund!

2 Likes

POLR

Why Acc over Dis?

The underlying commodity futures don’t pay a yield, so ACC makes more sense to me

1 Like

If you are interested in miners or explorers, @Theinvestmentjourney and I have requested several in a couple of posts above, in case you are interested in voting for them:

Most of them are involved in gold, you never know, any of the explorers may be the new Greatland Gold (GGP) as you mention.

2 Likes

Arcimoto is an electric vehicle company headquartered in Eugene, Oregon that manufactures and sells the Fun Utility Vehicle, or FUV, a tandem two-seat, three-wheeled electric vehicle.

3 Likes