Meta Platforms (FB) 📱 - Share Chat

I actually lol’ed at this, thanks

1 Like

763ecd8ec59f4f0d2cbf59258f11935d76d16eaf_2_690x450

5 Likes

49769383-10142433-The_rebrand_meant_that_Zuckerberg_as_CEO_and_chairman_of_Meta_of-m-4_1635464902512

2 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t help but think this is true.

2 Likes

1 Like

Facebook and Mark are so intwined having him launch meta just transfers all the negative sentiment they were trying to dispel over to Meta.

Portal is a fantastic product with WhatsApp integration and it should be in everyones homes. It should be and omnipresent as the echo or Google home but it isn’t. People don’t trust Facebook and use them because there is no other valid option, no matter what you call them the feeling is the same.

4 Likes

A challenge to the name already…

1 Like

I’m assuming the Facebook lawyers weren’t concerned given they already owned a company with the same name.

1 Like
2 Likes

It won’t happen but I would love it if they had to call Meta something else in the US like Hungry Jacks in OZ :rofl:

Why Is Burger King Called Hungry Jacks In Australia - Unreal Facts for Amazing facts

2 Likes

Late to the party but my favourite so far:

6 Likes

Carmack dissing his own employer? lol

Now thats the Metaverse

4 Likes

Or was that meatverse?

49769433-10142433-The_rebrand_meant_that_Zuckerberg_as_CEO_and_chairman_of_Meta_of-a-2_1635493957494

4 Likes

I like the attention you went to to rearrange the letters, not just rewrite them in a different font. Gold star :star2:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There’s a wild story about him, Jack Dorsey, and a Goat - here’s a Google search link.

You know this will be called Mehta in South Asia :wink:

Okay the real reason I come on this thread was because this thread needs to be renamed to Meta Platforms Inc.

1 Like

Is Facebook ever going to get good PR :rofl:

Climate misinformation on Facebook ‘increasing substantially’, study says | Facebook | The Guardian

1 Like

Yes. When it shuts down and/or sells off Instagram and WhatsApp

1 Like

To play Devil’s advocate here. In my domain, Facebook Research/AI actually does a lot of useful and impressive work that they open source for anyone to use - even commercially.

1 Like