Metro Bank - MTRO - Share Chat

I wonder why they haven’t addressed the “Hoax” yet :thinking:

I think they tried here.

1 Like

Hope yesterdays was the bottom. Good buy :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Stock all the way up :face_with_monocle:

I bought 4 shares out of curiousity, and they’re up nearly 20%.

2 Likes

I’m still farily confident I don’t want to invest in a bank that can’t balance its own books…

7 Likes

That’s just a ticking time bomb and investors should be wary of this.

1 Like

Same here…I bought 19 shares when it was below £5 so nice paper return so far :wink:

4 Likes

It was my trade on FT (£4.94) and it is now going to Moon …Hahaha

1 Like

Bought at the same price. It mooned nicely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sold the shares however, very important meeting on tuesday for the bank. 30% north in a few hours, nice.

2 Likes

No interest

It’s business model is poor and there are so many good alternatives it also has no moat.

There are so many good interesting ideas but at end was not able to succeed and few people thought are bad but gave a good return to investors (including Crypto space)…in the stock market I look for opportunities regardless of good or bad business…

1 Like

Good or Bad always perspective and changes over time e.g. Cannabis was considered earlier a bad name but recently it is being popular and being consider as a good medicine…similarly crypto earlier got a bad name mainly for bad business but now there are so many use cases and awareness.

BTW you are taking my post in other direction…Good and bad reference in above discussion mainly related to business model e.g. Metro bank is not consider as a good business in above discussion whereas I made money…if we follow always the market sentiments then we cant make money as a retail investors…

1 Like

How’s everyone feeling about the annual shareholder meeting tomorrow?
Reading a few articles, apparently the board will be shaken up.

I sold the shares on Friday high enough. I hoping for the price to go down to buy low again.:face_with_monocle::thinking:

I sold metro bank today all @6.96. My first trade on FT (bought £4.94) and I made a decent profit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sold yesterday was happy with small profit

Nice one. I did not want to be too greedy and end up with nothing (past mistake). I decided to take profit at ~6.59, which is still great for my first FT trade. :partying_face:

3 Likes