MGC Pharmaceuticals (MXC) - Share Chat

Looking less pie in the sky as more developments occur

1 Like

It’s poised to be a world leader this one, just needs to sail through these next two years and it’s gonna be a good few quid a share I think.

6 Likes

Indeed. It’s one company worth holding on to. Please DYOR.

Latest Quarterly Report just in:

6 Likes

Exciting development.

6 Likes

Looks all good. hoping for possitve results at the end of year, start of 2022

4 Likes

I love it but it raised for about 30 seconds before it barcoded again! Here’s to a profitable end of year!

5 Likes

In for 0.0322 up from here on I hope

3 Likes

@Fairbanks don’t hold your breath mate :joy::joy::joy:it’s one of those stocks that you just but and firget about it, until such a time when it’s flying :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Anyone know why trading has been halted?

I’m in the green for the first time on this stock. Been a while.

The colour must be stuck on red on my screen :joy:

I doubt anyone knows until the announcement has been made, but it could be related to the Canada approval. I guess it’s time to wait and see what the outcome will be.

1 Like

Just can’t think why they would halt trading if it was positive news. Could be something negative, but I hope not cuz even after the share price bump I was still 40% down on this :confused:

It could be bad news, or it could be good news. It does seem to be common on ASX though where an announcement is deemed to be sensitive for whatever reason. There was a similar halt when they listed on the UK exchange I believe.

It could go either way! :sweat_smile:

I’m thinking that if it was horrendous news, eg disastrous side effects of a drug or some shady financial dealings then they would have pulled LSE as well. I’m digging around and coming up with no answers.

2 Likes

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/news-article/MXC/price-monitoring-extension/14966818

What is going on?! #stillanewbie

1 Like
1 Like

Are price monitoring extensions good or bad?

Price monitoring extensions can be alarming if you’re not expecting one, or you know it’s a precursor to a drop in share price. Nevertheless, they are there to help remove volatility from the market by slowing down trading and encouraging the market to reach a more considered price rather than moving around on individual trades. Considering the lower levels of liquidity on AIM, price monitoring extensions can be considered, then, an important mechanism to safeguard investors

From that article you just posted, at the bottom.

If volitality is so ridiculous that the bid and ask price are so wide apart it slows down the volitality and helps try to find a middle ground.

Like the quote says it helps the market reach a more considered price… So rather it jump up and down like a bar code, because it’s trading based off bid and ask prices, it finds a middle ground and settles volitality.

I could be completely wrong about this, it’s just what I interpreted from that article you posted.

2 Likes