Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

Anyway, I am looking forward to their next earnings report! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dr Nick from the Simpsons :man_facepalming: and CEO with his “assume” reference doesn’t help answer any questions! I assume I’d be better off when 40 doesn’t guarantee I will. So basically we are just hoping obvsoiusly bought for long term anyway but don’t think end of 2021 will be profitable?

Let’s “assume” I’m wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Think it just means that they have spare cash to probably cover debt or to reinvest so unless pays dividend I’m don’t think so unless somebody else can clarify

1 Like

I do find it funny people click these videos when they look like some 3rd rate dodgy used car advert still shot :joy: Do these facial expressions seriously make people think this must be good financial advice rather than pictures of the stock/performance/industry or anything other than a naff Dazz advert lookalike?

Not talking about the content but why these freeze frames are thought a good idea for investment videos.

4 Likes

It’s the classic everyone does it so I will too.

Literally every YouTube video with people has a shocked face thumbnail now it’s boring

2 Likes

@Big-g Gary, Lots of people are drawn to the hype/click bait titles and facial expressions. It’s often more about Youtubers trying to gain views/revenue than giving sound financial advice. Having said that I do like one or two channels that use these tactics. ‘Damien talks money’ Youtube channel is informative and entertaining at the same time, with very well put together videos.

3 Likes

As I said I don’t doubt some are good but I can’t bring myself to contribute to the dumbing down of things :joy: The amount of crap that is click bait makes me more than happy to miss out on those that are genuinely good using these techniques.

My point was that I am surprised at the lack of sensible looking vids from the front pic as I would click on those but rarely ever see any without some goon staring in an odd way :joy:

3 Likes

Dr nick is just after free share on here! Them video will get him thousands if he’s popular,
And it’s just about getting viewers too bs pure hate

1 Like

Iv not watched any of the YouTube videos as I was put off by the screens today. Maybe I should give them a go tho and try learn something

1 Like

I wouldnt they will put you off lol

2 Likes
4 Likes

Was about to post this you always beat me to it :sweat_smile:

Adding it again as your link is shortened

More valuable IP added to MGC assets

8 Likes

Patent is granted

1 Like

Source?? They applied for it this morning so that would be very surprising if it was granted already…

I must of miss read a Twitter snippet… excepted application should hopefully lead to granted so i was right in the future :smiley::smiley:

Most of my shares seem to of lost throughout the day. Except for this one ha. Still down. But more positive days and bit by bit maybe it will get there

Whoop…green!!! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

Gooo on my son

1 Like

I’m averaging at 0.0240 so not much further to go

1 Like

I’m averaging at at 0.0325 so miles to go :frowning: