MGC Pharmaceuticals - MXC - Share Chat

I don’t think they’ll rise significantly. Eitherway you made the right decision in my opinion. Well done mate

These stocks will rocket soon what you all think

Is this price correct. Looked on Google and finwiz and it says it closed at .095 .

No not true I’m watching it move live on yahoo finance check it out

Says 0.73

When people realise this is here they going to jump all over it it should go up a lot

Just me being stupid . Was MXC .Asx

Seems like most just wanted the quick buck.

1 Like

Bought at 0.0440 and recieved them at 0.0529
Sold them at 0.1025 and recieved 0.0889

I know I’m a newbie but this is not right.
Does not seem fair at all.

2 Likes

Use limit orders. Don’t use market orders on volatile penny stocks.

3 Likes

Thank you.
Just got to figure out what that means now.
Will research it.
Many thanks Chris

Looking a bit bad for weed stocks past couple of days… Hopefully it picks up at bit. Both of mine at a loss :frowning:

Should be working nicely now… gone in big myself

Also, bear in mind that the London Stock Exchange prices that you see in Freetrade have a 15 minute delay. Also awkward for volatile stocks. :wink:

1 Like

Where’d you get that chart from? Looks interesting.

1 Like

Morning all, I am new to all this and getting myself familiar. Any advice would be great. 2 days ago put money on MGC and Kanabo -

Also new to this. From what I found out Kanabo have nothing to show for the $1000k they spent in the past two years- not even a sale.

The MGC heads are pretty experienced and have stuff in stage two trials, factory in Malta being built and have their sights set on brain cancer research…

1 Like

For free trade you’re best off putting on and forgetting. It’s a long term Investment app, not suitable for day trading and the like.

Only advice that can be given is make sure you research the company you’re investing in. If you like what their plans for the future are and happy with the price put your money on it and hope they do well. Its not recommended to just pick a stock and ride with it.

Remember that the prices on freetrade have a 15 minute delay, so for up to date prices you’re best off using yahoo finance or similar. If a price on FT is £1 per share, but on yahoo its actually 1.50, you will end up paying more than what’s shown, same with selling!

Adding to this bit, if you are using yahoo, then check the bid/ask price. The main price you see is still a historical price. The bid/ask price gives more an idea of what you would be paying/selling for.

If I’m remembering correctly, the bid price is roughly what you’d get (as the buyer is asking for this price) and the ask price is what you’d pay if you buy (as the seller is asking for this price).

It’s probably best to bring up two different price lists, so yahoo and Google finance to get a better idea.

This is a great community, and there will be more experienced people out there who could give better/more advice.

Happy trading!

Edit: added more explanation

11 Likes

Thank you so
Much for your help much appreciated. I really enjoying reading and looking into this further

2 Likes