Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

I was once where you was with AVG but it’s a start and if you can wait few years they AVG could be potentially very low :crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t2: :heart:

1 Like

I noticed that maybe it was starting this morning but it’s green now so all good for minute :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great AVG that :+1:t2: so if things happen from end of month this could be it’s new sticking point price 0.0366 so see what’s happens with London meet conference tomorrow :thinking:

1 Like

Tbh it’s the 2nd time it’s been in green in past month so all good didn’t expect green again this soon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Positive about this one- room to run pending upcoming news

1 Like

3.5095 was closing price it 0.348. Freetrade could do with posting correct closing price

2 Likes

Oh hello green! The waiting and averaging down is starting to pay off :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And normal service resumes, up down up down so I guess this is it’s level for the next few months was hopeful of a stead rise … but still in the green by a fair bit avg 0.269

1 Like

Every single one of my shares today started in the red and way lower than yesterday going for a downward trend.

1 Like

If you are serious about MGC you should join this forum it has so much information as it happens by loyal members

Telegram: Join Group Chat

This is great, thanks! Now I need one of these groups for all of my speculative investments!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah im with you on that ,

Bounce back :slight_smile:

Something is not right with the close price yahoo has got it at 0.0310 Freetrade has it at 0.0355 a big difference

Happens every day… Corrects its self after a few hours

1 Like

Does anyone know why this happens? Have FT said anything? Looking at a few others £DARK has a weird spike at the end of the day too and it would be a bit annoying if I was looking to sell and the price was out. DARK is out by 22p according to other sources (Yahoo).

2 Likes

Friday sell off but we had that yesterday too for some reason lot of red :thinking: for a Thursday

Had to get rid of telegram to many scams and people trying it on horrible app that needs checking! But would been a good forum that tbh :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Everything’s in a downward trend at the moment same with this stock for me.

1 Like
1 Like