Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

1 Like

https://www.canaccordgenuity.com/capital-markets/what-we-do/investment-banking/transactions/?sector=Healthcare&subsector=Cannabis#filters

Don’t know what your actually showing me there fella :thinking:

"Ok which one has made a fake company and a estimated price called “canaccord gen” on here :rofl::rofl::rofl: "

You don’t seem to know who Canaccord Genuity is and their involvement in capital markets.

The link I sent is specific to all the deals they have been involved in, within the cannabis sector

They helped place MGC on LSE

1 Like

I couldn’t see any references for mgc there!
So they are selling they own work then :man_facepalming:

Well it’s a good read so let’s hope they know what they are talking about with their estimates :+1:t2:

1 Like

New Maltese facility update

2 Likes
2 Likes

The downward trajectory starts, right on time.

Sorry what do you mean?

He’s basically saying cause they is good news it news now comes the falling price :rofl:
(Doing the rounds)

Or maybe it’s gone lower today :thinking: just going to check it :smiley:

What’s the rush?

Come back after they finish building and finish their first batch so we can see what’s their margins like.

Anyway enjoy the ride

1 Like

Iv crept up my holding but I am now average above 3p. I’m just watching this week by week. And buying a few if the price is right.

I keep topping up too

Up to 28527 shares

1 Like

I feel confident in this one, hopefully the license for Canada is approved in the next month or so. I increased my position to 360k shares so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I would add to date I have been wrong about most things so hope this is a change for me.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I sold my 5 shares I just wasn’t feeling it.

5 Likes

You sold 15 pence worth? :joy:

4 Likes

Just bought 836k shares, feeling good about this, definitely in for the long haul.

PS, I’m just playing in one of those moods tonight, cheers

2 Likes

I’m confused :smiley:

1 Like