Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

My main holdings for dividends are still green. But it helped that they have had a lot of down days lately and I have averaged down nicely. Over 24% down here tho ha

1 Like
1 Like

How far is everyone down? I’m just over 20% down

Jakesmei how many shares u holding

4% down

Not many just over 2k shares. At 0.0255

I’m about the same

.208 now

Have u invested in as lot of companies

14.32% down

I’m in about 10-12 companies. Portfolio is up about 6.5% as a whole on six months. Just need this one to start catching up sometime.

1 Like

This might be a stupid question, but i was just wondering if there are other similar companies that are further along in their development, that sell the same kind of things, in order to be able to gauge what stocks like Cellular, Kanabo and MGC are capable of (both bad and good)

Ive tried to look for them, but cant find other UK based shares as they are in canada and US so have a larger customer base and different laws etc to be able to say what worked there can work here and vice versa.
Apologies if this is a “How long is a piece of string” kind of question. Just something that popped into my head afew weeks back.

.206 now

Kanabo close to getting approval for patented vape dosage delivery around cigarette addiction
Long term hold imo
Cellular goods. Soft launch in Dec with alleged full launch Feb 22. As start up doing well imo. Could boom next year.
MGC. Jam tomorrow and could you lend me more money to buy some​:thinking::thinking:
Hexo. Forget about them​:joy::joy:

All my opinions so prob wrong​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

.203 now

1 Like

Approved in India I have read. Hopefully will start to pick up now. Slowly.

1 Like
5 Likes

This is great news and seeking approval in further countries should be fairly simple. Given cost of treatment is could fly

This is food supplement for post covid sufferers not active treatment. BUT still good news

3 Likes

Sold some earlier sitting on 25k shares

I’m definitely not selling any this year. High hopes for increase this year. Just got to ride it out.

1 Like