Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

Noiiice was that a recent purchase?

Is there all your down :man_facepalming:t3::joy: I’m at 65% down

Yes that’s - 44.45% down :smiley:

Im only at 20% down at the min with 20000 shares.
My cwllular goods is doing better but this is not as bad as it was.

2 Likes

My 65% goes into the £££’s (the three digit club)
So it’s a long hold for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If got 20k of shares must got them at a decent price :+1:t2:

1 Like

Average of 1.60gbx ish, but I’ve averages down from about 2.5 ish (can’t get into the app to check)

Lost afew quid by selling when a stick was crashing for it to only rebound days later, so I’ve said im mynever selling whilst in the red again, as it hurts so bad lol

2 Likes

What’s with the massive jump?

I’m curious too about the reason behind the big jump

1 Like

What jump :joy: Still 0 news from this waste of space company.

1 Like

It spiked this morning but now it’s slumping. Such a bad investment haha

1 Like

Tell me about it. I’m down -72% with 200k shares so I was really glad to see a share jump of 31% this morning, but like any good things it didn’t last long.

1 Like

Are you both talking about the one sale that went through at 1.15 for 586 shares? Because that’s not a spike, that’s just someone getting unlucky with a buy :joy:

And I’m not really sure it’s slumping, that’s just the spread, comes with being a low volume stock…

Defy massive??

I have lots of big name companies as well who have never got me in green since I bought them cough amazon cough tesla so this one ain’t doing to bad at least it’s been green for months got me at one point can’t say thst about the other 2 lol

I believe medicinal cannabis has been approved in children with epilepsy on NHS basing this on a news article I saw earlier , could explain the spike

1 Like
2 Likes

Great news and then SP sinks even further :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like