Multi-device login

@Freetrade_Admin @freetrade_user @Freetrade_Team trade_user @Freetrade_Team_Design

Hi,

Is there any consideration for Multi-device logins rather supporting on 1 device only?
I got 2 mobile devices and want to login into my freetrade on both of them - as it makes me easier to access freetrade.

Thanks,
A

I’m logged in on my iPhone and iPad at the same time and haven’t had any issues.

1 Like

Oh yes, I just figured it out…
Thanks for the response…

Freetrade works across multiple devices. However, if you have an ISA, switching between viewing your ISA and your general investment account on one device will switch on all devices.

1 Like

That’s great

Opening freetrade on second android prompting registration details such as setting up PIN and NI no.
Wonder how to log on and not register on 2nd android device.
Thanks in advance

Freetrade’s PIN is local to each device. You’re not changing the original one by logging in on a 2nd device, so they can be the same or different.

I don’t know why you’d be asked for a NI number if you’ve already completely registered once. Might be worth logging out and in again on the first device to see if it happens. If it also happens, maybe there’s something off with your account.