My first 100%'er

Hit 100% on Spotify this week

4 Likes

Iā€™m 95% up on Apple. I totally didnā€™t expect that. Iā€™ve only had them just over a year. I thought theyā€™d be more of a slow and steady growth stock due to being absolutely massive already

1 Like

ASOS just became my first 200%er. :tada:

15 Likes

Hit 103% on Shopify today - my first triple figure increase!

4 Likes

1,500 P/E & 85 P/S. Please take some profits mate. Also, congrats.

4 Likes

@jwt Is that for me? If so, thank you very much - Iā€™ve been trying to figure out when the best time to cash in is.

Tbh, itā€™s been overshadowed a bit by wanting (and believing Iā€™d get) my first 3 figure increase. Now Iā€™m trying to figure out what the best play is from here.

1 Like

My first 100%er

ā€¦just think of all those Short Sellers - 100% down

2 Likes

Just pulled 150% (ish) on AMGO (Amigo Holdings) - IN 24 HOURS! Iā€™ll be honest, when I bought it at 0.05 it was mere speculation, but it did seem undervalued even though theyā€™ve got a big wave of compensation claims coming. Sold at 0.14.

Purely speculation rather than investing, but Iā€™m pretty darn pleased with that. Obviously no meaningful stakes were placed on the speculationā€¦Iā€™m not that much of an idiot :eyes:

7 Likes

My Apple shares have finally passed 100% today after hanging around on 98-99% for a few days

Considering they were already one of the biggest companies in the world when I bought them just over a year ago, thatā€™s pretty good going. and totally unexpected

10 Likes

I havenā€™t cashed in ā€¦yet but AMGO is on a tear. Waiting to see what the news brings tomorrow. The decision as always will be knowing when to get off! Could be 500% early next week.

Iā€™d sell :laughing:

1 Like

My wife is actually friends of the guy who started thisā€¦he has now stepped down and sold most of his shares in the company I believe

Who the founder JB? if so he currently has an irrevocable agreement to sell 1% of his holding daily until he gets below 10%. Potentially will make a move to get back on the BOD. News is expected tomorrow :wink:

Not until next week at least :smirk: pretty much up 2p daily last 3 days.

NVDA came within 1% of being a 200% -er for me today, maybe next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got there today NVDA is my first 200% er on Freetrade :smiley:

9 Likes

My Tesla holding currently 371% but doesnā€™t really mean anything, as this is just one of those crazy stocks that might just as easily drop any moment

7 Likes

Got another 100% er today. OKTA

6 Likes

Greatland Gold is sitting at just over 200% for me and NIO is at 180%!

My next closest is a free share at 75%

4 Likes

So close to this with Fiverr, would be my first one! Currently at 96.45% :smile:

1 Like