My first deposit not reflected even after 5 working days

I have opened my Freetrade account on 14th Feb and I transferred £50 to my account. My deposit was not reflected in my account on Monday, So I contacted them through in-app chat. They asked me to wait for 2-3 days. But even after 5 working days my money is in jeopardy

1 Like

Hi Prem,

Please note, your money is always safe through this process, but sometimes allocating it takes longer due to mismatching or missing data, such as someone’s name is different on their bank account vs their Freetrade account.

Could you email us at money@freetrade.io please? The turnaround time is a number of days, which is slower than we wish for, but we will do our best to do this for you as soon as we can.

Best,
Doyin

Hi Doyin,

Thank you very much for your reply.

On 15th Feb, Monday, I sent email to money@freetrade.io from my email address registered with free trade account. But there was no change in my account balance and no response from your team till date, other than an automated email saying we received your query.

Do you want me to send another email to the same address?

Thanks
Prem .V

Hi Prem,

You’re welcome!

The turnaround time is a number of days, so someone will be in touch as you have sent us a message :pray:

Hi Doyin,

Thanks for your response.

FYI, I deposited £5 on Thursday 19th Feb. I got that reflected on my account today 20th Feb. But my first payment £50 deposited when opening my account on non-working day is not reflecting yet. Please let me know whom should I contact to and what could be the expected date of receiving that money.

Please help.

Thanks
Prem .V

Hi Prem,

As mentioned, could you email us at money@freetrade.io please?

The turnaround time is still a number of days, someone from the team will be in touch as soon as possible.