My Freetrade Investment Journey [Subscribe to the channel]

Yeah Cloudflare is actually going on a hiring spree and adding more. Watched a Matthew Prince Interview on it. Good luck with it!

:uk: :/rɪˈsɛʃ(ə)n/

Not an error :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s just a matter of time with UK Stocks in my folio… :uk:

2 Likes

Apple & Tesla Split Prices Revealed + The Rest

4 Likes

Lovely week in the market… Much needed!

2 Likes

A bear market is a buyers market!

1 Like

Tesla Battery Day, Sold 1 Stock, 1 Dividend Payment!

1 Like

What is your portfolio percentage gain since investing out of interest?

1 Like

Will take me some time to workout out accurately so not reporting it currently. Whats yours?

UK Selling Continues…
2 Dividend Payments
Bought 1 Stock!

2 Likes

I am currently 60% cash 40% equities and at a 15% gain overall. Dripping money into equities over the next 2 years.

Last year was the same 15% equity growth.

I was 90% cash 10% gold in February 2020.

Actually struggling to drip money in regularly atm, due to the active approach required whilst using freetrade. WOULD APPRECIATE A SIMPLER WAY TO PAY INTO MULTIPLE ETF’s similar to creating your own fund % allocation.

3 Likes

Bought Space :rocket: :crescent_moon:
1 Dividend
No ISA
& More

3 Likes

Markets Doing Well :hotsprings:
& More

3 Likes

I never expected Cloudflare to grow as much as this, so soon. But I ain’t complaining! :rocket:

Also bought another stock :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Certi.Curti I bought into Cloudflare as well and am now up 45%. Thinking about purchasing more in my next round after payday. What do you think about buying more at this price?

1 Like

I do like the style of your videos - how do you simultaneously record your iPhone screen and your voice?

2 Likes

Good going mate!

Honestly, there’s no one definitive answer. As I always say it depends on your horizon, how often you invest, risk tolerance etc. Good luck with your decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Just screen recording with sound on - no magic there lol

I had no idea you could screen record with the microphone on. Mind fully blown.

3 Likes

LOOOOL