Need some help with my undergraduate dissertation survey :)

Hey fellow Freetrade community members!

I’m currently finishing my BSc in Business & Management and am working on my dissertation at the moment. My dissertation is about risk tolerance and stock market participants. An important topic that can have a significant impact on people lives e.g., Alex Kearns (google his name) who at 20 years old took his own life after seeing negative gains of over 700k in his Robinhood. It is a topic that should be more widely researched, and that is why I am studying it.

Here’s a link to my survey if you’d like to help me out: Risk Tolerance and Stock Market Investing is closed

The survey should take about 5 to 7 minutes to complete. All data collected remains anonymous. If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesistate to reach out to me. Thanks in advance to everyone who particpates - I really appreciate it as I need all the responses I can get :heart:

(If this post is against the community guidelines, I will happily remove it)

8 Likes

We’ve had a few requests for these and the community is usually very happy to offer any help.

1 Like

All the best of luck and all filled in. The community is always happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Completed… good luck with your studies!

1 Like

Thank you Coolsmp!

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Completed

1 Like

Done

1 Like

I very much liked the final question, wish I had a neighbour like that :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @lewismiller all done.

If you have a TLDR for your results I’m sure we’d all love to see them.

3 Likes

@lewismiller all done - from a Loughborough graduate :smiley:

2 Likes

Done!

Also, called me right out. Like to think I’m up for a bit of risk! Answer the scenarios - turns out I’m not ha!

2 Likes

Done, good luck with the dissertation, would be interested in reading the results.

2 Likes

Done

Good luck with everything.

1 Like

Done. Some good questions in there and very interesting the last question. I have a colleague who was in a similar position and lost a fortune on a potential mine in yorkshire that didn’t happen. All the best and I look forward to you sharing the results

Thanks Steven, its a risky game that’s why I am so interested in the topic. The consequences can be so damaging at times.

1 Like

Thank you! Ill try to get something published in March time.

Cheers! I felt the same way when I first answered them too.