New feature request for watchlist

Would it be possible to create an easier feature for adding/removing stocks in the watchlist. I am hoping for a UX similar to Spotify’s ‘song-liking’ where you swipe left on a song to like it. I think that this feature could be useful for the watchlist, as I often find myself with stocks that I no longer want to watch because it takes two clicks too many to remove it. Whereas if it were a simple swipe left to add or to remove this could make the watchlist become more practical for Freetrade users.

Furthermore, I think it would be useful to have the stocks that you most recently added at the top of the watchlist rather than having them at the bottom.

Great idea

1 Like

More than 1 Watchlist

I think this would be useful.
On Yahoo Finance I have a watchlist for Stocks that I am watching Long-Term and a Shorter Watchlist for Stocks that I am Currently Watching.
I think this would be a useful feature to have on Freetrade.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like this idea, having different strategy lists so it is simple to go to what you feel like investing in that day. Seems it could be a simple enough mod to app as well.