NextGen Acquisition Corp II ✈️ 🛰 - NGCAU - Share chat

Again 100% want this stock!!!

1 Like

Bump!

This is a great prospect and the part of Branson’s space business that makes sense.

Virgin Orbit have the ability to deliver small satellites into LEO from almost runway. They won’t face much of the weather issues that rockets do and could be a fantastically profitable business.

1 Like

Just bumping this up the top of the homepage in the desperate hope it’ll be changing from Request to Discussion today …

Nudge nudge @Charlotte @mynameisgeraint :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @NeilB I don’t think it’s in the new batch unfortunately. I’ll request it again from Drivewealth, hopefully they will add it soon. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Amazing thank you!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/23/richard-bransons-virgin-orbit-spac-public-at-3point7-billion-valuation.html. Looks like there is some movement on the Spac. Fingers crossed we get this soon.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed we don’t get it when it peaks :joy: This is one that would have been nice a while ago.

Yeah fingers crossed @Freetrade_Admin

Hi @Charlotte I don’t suppose you know if this stock, you know, going to launch on the app soon? :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @NeilB sorry for the delayed response. I pushed for this again earlier in the week so hopefully I get some news soon… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for all your efforts :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Bump, please add :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Any news on this? TIA

1 Like

Is this the good news it will be added this week?

2 Likes

When a stock you want gets moved into ‘discussions’

3 Likes

Hey @NeilB, $NGCA is now live on your app. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Got mine :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @Charlotte you’re a superstar!

4 Likes

Thank you @Charlotte that’s brilliant news

3 Likes