Nightcap šŸ¹šŸø - NGHT - Stock Discussion

This company acquires and operates ā€˜drinks-ledā€™ hospitality venues. On admission, it acquired the London Cocktail Club which it plans to scale through investment and acquisitions.

1 Like

My recent buy order for nightcap was rejected without explanation, can someone tell me why?

Is this worth investing in as we donā€™t know when clubs open again

Iā€™ve made 2 buys yesterday and one today without any problems. I know it doesnā€™t help you but just FYI!

Hopefully this will pay off 12 months investing clubs will open soon

I think so. Firstly because itā€™s Sarah WIllingham and she has a great track record.

Secondly because I like the fact they are taking advantage of the current downturn in both hospitality and commercial premises prices, and hopefully building up a portfolio of bars and property on the cheap.

As bleak as it is things canā€™t get much worse, and hopefully when they return to normal they will own several chains of bars and weā€™ll be quids in.

1 Like

thanks stu, all sorted now

1 Like

Hi Robert, I was looking for an opportunity as i believe this sector will achieve good growth once allowed to re-open

Iā€™ve just bought 5500 shares and will keep for a while but in new to this so any advice is welcome thanks

1 Like

DYOR, etc. All that Iā€™ll say is that I am staying well clear of this one.

Matt

The research that I have done, leads me to believe that I do not want to invest into this business. As with any investment, I would strongly recommend that we all do our own research, etc.

Best of luck, but this one isnā€™t for me.

Matt

Hi Mat, Iā€™m curious, any stand out points in your DD youā€™d like to share?

Iā€™m not going to get drawn into a conversation about all of this.

However, I would recommend having a look into the recent raise, the history to all of this, the corporate structure, the balance sheet, the cash burn rate, revenue forecasts, the historic P&L of the businesses, the previous ownership of the recent purchase, etc.

As I keep suggesting, DYORā€¦

Matt

1 Like

Thatā€™s the Ā£1500 question Robert :laughing:

Itā€™s really down to what risk / strategy suits you. I canā€™t really answer that for you as itā€™s more of a personal question

Appreciated @Mat

Thanks Jonny

1 Like

Any idea why my sell order keeps getting rejected?

1 Like

Mine do too, Iā€™ve got 53 shares and I canā€™t sell any, Iā€™m trying to sell them all but it wont let me, never buy NightCap shares again

1 Like

Wonā€™t let me sell either :angry::angry::angry:

@Gazwhite I had real issues getting more shares this morning, tried again half hour later and all good