Nightcap šŸ¹šŸø - NGHT - Stock Discussion

Thanks Jonny

1 Like

Any idea why my sell order keeps getting rejected?

1 Like

Mine do too, Iā€™ve got 53 shares and I canā€™t sell any, Iā€™m trying to sell them all but it wont let me, never buy NightCap shares again

1 Like

Wonā€™t let me sell either :angry::angry::angry:

@Gazwhite I had real issues getting more shares this morning, tried again half hour later and all good

100% return in just over 2 weeks. Hope itā€™s a sign of things to come :slight_smile:

Strange pattern for this on the daily chart; up, down and up but never going anywhere

I was researching this company and thought Iā€™d see what they actually offer at these venues. I was shocked to see that one of the drinks/ cocktails they offer is called ā€˜crack babiesā€™. Maybe Iā€™m just the sensitive type (and Im a a mum - not that Iā€™ve ever tried crack cocaine!), but I thought this was in incredibly poor tasteā€¦ Put me off doing any further research.

As a 20 something who works at a bar and often goes to bars I would definitely get a drink called ā€˜crack babiesā€™ and I know for a fact a large proportion of people who go to bars would see that name and order it because of the name.

1 Like

Ahh thatā€™s what it is you see, Iā€™m well past your age and look at things more maternally (and perhaps, deeply!). Sounds like they are on trend for their market!

Iā€™ve just bought 3500 shares my average is now 29.14 hopefully will be a good investment Iā€™m holding for 5 years Iā€™m new to investing so only time will tell

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just invested in this company, premium cool bars, lockdown lifting fully (their bars are already open) will see some good upturn I think and they are on the lookout of course for more options to purchase bars to add to their growing portfolio. For me this is now one to watch and top up as we see the impact of lockdown lifting. Not advice just my opinion.

1 Like

What we thinking? Still worth buying and holding? Iā€™m hoping it picks up here soon

1 Like

Welcome @Mooose to this super community.

Iā€™m buying more and more as long term I think this one will fly.

Once the bars open fully and more folk are allowed in them the business will improve.

Not advice just my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you! Aye thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too, I think long term this one might be a winner, just gonna keep buying the dips and see what happens

1 Like

Well there are certainly plenty of dips in this one at the momentā€¦

1 Like

I was talking with one of the senior managers today at a corporate day. Theyā€™re expanding London Cocktail Club massively with about 10 more being opened shortly and another 20 being worked on at the moment. They seem themselves recession-resistant due to having a good amount of traffic from special occasions / luxury.

3 Likes

London is a big bubble with its own economy and full of people with money so I see this as a recession resistant company too. Iā€™ve just made a purchase back into this company.

1 Like

They seemed well capitalised and could easily be being undervalued by the market. Wouldnā€™t mind a dive into their financials and see how well their funded. Itā€™s on my radar now.

1 Like