Nikola Motors - NKLA - Share Chat

It’s like that competition the stars of NCIS had to sneak the worst technical jargon into an episode.

1 Like

Ha ha, as a Senior Software Engineer you are far nerdier than me and I respectfully bow before you.

For the uninitiated, here’s PEAK NCIS stupidity… because everyone knows that two people can type faster on a single keyboard than just one.

4 Likes

Ha, well - I could break it down further but he’s wrong from the very start.

HTML is a markup language, all it does is define page contents / layout. It doesn’t do logic. So security isn’t a thing on HTML at all either.

2 Likes

:joy:fair play to be honest I almost respect him now. He’s managed to totally milk the system for so long you cant (only) blame him. Not his fault he’s sitting on his $30m ranch when he’s been enriched wilfully…

1 Like

If there’s one thing you’re not allowed to do in America it’s steal from rich Americans. Martin Shkreli found that out that hard way, Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos is likely to as well and I doubt this guy’s going to get away with it.

1 Like

Oh dear, Milton should be in jail.

2 Likes

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: great dd on the company before the ipo

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Time to change the description to “company that does not make trucks”

7 Likes

So wonder what’s next for Nikola ? :face_with_monocle::thinking:

Possible CUMMINS and LINDH collab instead ? :pray:

Hoping this goes to zero. No ethics.

2 Likes

Reminds me of that scene in “The IT Crowd” when they hand over a box saying it’s ‘the Internet’ and the managers/consultants/sales staff all fawn over it with delight. LOL.

2 Likes

Nokia just announced job cuts of up 10,000

Are you sure you’re in the right thread? Or is it a typo?

Haha your right i put it in the wrong thread :woozy_face:

1 Like

No worries, it’s early :joy:

1 Like

He might well be heading that way …

2 Likes

The indictment is an interesting read :books:

2 Likes