Nintendo - NTDOY - Share Chat

I spent so much time playing BOTW :shushing_face:

1 Like

Could Nintendo be one of the types of stocks made available on Plus I wonder :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d love to see nintendo but due to the OTC nature, does that mean I’ll have to look at HL (ugh)?

Nintendo is the only stock I’ve bought on Trading212 so far because Freetrade doesn’t have it, and like Freetrade they don’t have fees :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Their’s seems to be a German instrument NTO. Don’t know what difference that might make?

NTDOY - Nintendo Co. Ltd

You’ll be better off adding your vote here (122 votes already):

1 Like

Problem here is FT use DriveWealth for the US stuff and DriveWealth don’t have great coverage of OTC markets… so FT will need another approach… which is too costly and too inefficient not to route via their primary US trading partner.

1 Like

Nearly 2 years since the creation of this post and still no sight of this stock. Does anybody know the time frame for stocks to be added?

Freetrade does not support the exchange it’s listed on. It’s just not possible to add it until this is done.

If T212 can do it surely they can do it as well. This stock looking at the stats could potentially double by next year.

2 Likes

Ian Cowie talks about his investment in Nintendo this week. Would be good to add the Nintendo ADR soon as I know a few people keen on buying Nintendo

1 Like

Hoping this one is on the team’s radar.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Adding my interest

It’s OTC, so for now, nope … it can’t happen until DriveWealth support OTC , sorry

(But seriously, this has been mentioned many many times)

Shame it’s OTC so we still can’t invest in NTDOY

Adding my interest :crossed_fingers::relaxed:

1 Like

Anyone know if there is a plan to support the Frankfurt Stock Exchange with the Europe rollout?

2 Likes

I believe the first EU exchange that’s planned is the Euronext

2 Likes

I’d like to add my interest to seeing Nintendo (and by extension the Nikkei) on FT. At the moment I own some shares as part of a general Japanese fund but having the option to directly purchase stock would be ideal.