NIO - NIO - Share Chat

Hello guys nio I’ve been hearing mixed news about nio is it worth me keeping do you think . Im very new to this investing game :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Tammy.

Best method of investing for most people is dollar cost averaging (buying monthly) and holding long term.

I think Nio will be over $100 next year. Have a look at the Freetrade baggers thread for stocks the community think will do well.

No investing advice given here of course…

NIO is looking really promising, got a couple shares in from last week. This one is gonna be a long hold, looking like $150 for next year. 5 year hold minimum for me. Not investing advice.

1 Like

It’s in the states already!! It’s gotta be a good sign! :red_gift_envelope::red_gift_envelope::red_gift_envelope::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

I’d rather see it driving then being on the back of a recovery vehicle :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a delivery vehicle…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: from what I heard…

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you ben :innocent:

What’s up with NIO? I know the market as a whole is pulling back, but NIO though is correcting big time.

1 Like

Yeah we’re all getting fooked

No need to panic smh.

1 Like

If it creeps down to 50 I’ll be tempted to top up, but I can’t see it dropping much past 55

1 Like

Ok it’s already under 55 and I missed the dip to 52 :person_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I’ll play it safe and won’t yet.

1 Like

$47 pre market, really not looking good.

1 Like

Just a market correction. Same thing is happening to Tesla.

If you’ve got the stomach for it, hold on. You need to be a long term investor with EVs, and sustainable energy. Their time will come.

2 Likes

Everything’s down though (Feb isn’t typically a great month).

I regret not buying more when it was at $40 end of last year… IMO it’s unlikely to drop below that so I’ll be topping up if it’s under $45 today/tomorrow.

Their earnings report is out next week too…

3 Likes

What is happening to the market as all the stocks I’ve invested in are crashing dose anyone knw wat the heck is going on with the American market

1 Like

Just doing what the market does… we’ve seen some crazy movements recently.

Maybe a bit of a rotation from tech/green stocks?

Just a good time to buy the dips as long as you believe in the company.

1 Like

The US market has been climbing steadily with no real pull backs since the low in march last year. A correction was always going to happen at some point. Things never carry on up forever. I wouldn’t call this a crash. So far it’s a pretty minor correction.

4 Likes