NIO (NIO) 🔋 🚘 - Share Chat

I’m not panicking as of yet it’s a long hold for me regarding aslong as doesn’t go bankrupt which I can’t see happening but all info helps :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

That’s good and in a year’s time no one will remember this dilution, especially if the business continues to develop well.

1 Like

I think in few years especially 2023/25 there will be more changes esp in China Norwegian market and UK with EV

Think longer time for NIO in UK tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Long-term investment is the way :fist:

2 Likes

Anybody think this is a catalyst for NIO and the other big OEMs? Consolidation is necessary and will benefit them. Could be a buying opportunity?

1 Like

I don’t know where the extra value comes from with a merge / buyout. R&D costs could come down but only is the technology and visions are the same.

Whats everyones thoughts on this one? sell? don’t see it recovering anytime soon and over stocks performing much better at the moment.

When China started the crackdown earlier, I sold. My personal opinion was that it was too much of a risk.

2 Likes

Back in. Can’t quite leave this one alone.

1 Like

This is a long term hold for me …as I’m losing money atm!

3 Likes

I think I will be getting more when I have the funds :thinking::+1:t2: so I’ll join you Ricky :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ouch. Q4 is going to be ugly.

3 Likes

Whilst the market will probably punish NIO for these numbers, they did flag there will be a drop in MoM numbers the other week.
Long term it’s positive as they should be able to up production with these improvements.
They also saw a record number of orders which certainly bodes well.

5 Likes

Looks like you were right

Q4 guidance is slightly above average consensus. They must have secured their chips!

3 Likes

Every analyst I could find though this was under valued and some had price targets +100%. I’m assuming the markets are pricing in a healthy China margin.

3 Likes

I wish I’d sold when I was 2k up!
Now I’m 2k down :frowning:
I’m wondering if it’s worth putting more in now, I’m hopeful it’ll rise again or is this just wishful thinking?

1 Like

Today is Nio day which will include the unveiling of new models.

3 Likes

Problem is their prices! and like all EV companies, they can’t lower the prices because the parts are too sort after. And so it ends up being unaffordable to most of the world… And no amount of GreenAir Tax is gonna change that fact!!! Your talking looooonnnnggg term investing here… that’s goes for all EV future manufacturers.

1 Like