NIO - NIO - Share Chat

What time is the earnings call tomorrow?

I think itā€™s shortly after market close tomorrow

2 Likes

Just for clarity, which market, US or Chinese?

Editā€¦itā€™s 7:00PM EST

US market - closes 9pm UK time

Thatā€™s midnight here, seems quite late for an earnings call in the US.

Iā€™ve just seen this article in my Yahoo Finance app feedā€¦ but given that they publish a lot of Motley Fool clickbait crap, Iā€™m not sure how much faith I have in ā€œZacks Equity Researchā€. Are they equally as bad?

Well I hold nil shares and hoping to get in. Have been watching it last few weeks since it was just over $25 so very much ā€œsnooze you loseā€.

Iā€™ll bite at $42, or if the pound gains

1 Like

I donā€™t think they too bad, at least, they generally seem fairly aligned in that they donā€™t write conflicting articles on every single stock every few days.
I think NIO will beat earnings but the market has priced that in and then some.
Iā€™m tempted to sell half and look to buy any dip after earnings.

1 Like

Youā€™re thoughts on NIO

1 Like

I will. Thanks for your input :

Hi @Ikarus, welcome to the forum. The link above that @SebReitz shared is to an existing chat thread about the NIO stock. Youā€™ll find lots of discussion about it on that page. :+1:

3 Likes

NIO EPS beats by $0.03, beats on revenue

1 Like

Well, there goes my opportunity. Expect this to go immediately north of $50 tomorrow.

Well done to those that are already in

With high risk high reward stocks (or if you prefer, ā€œhypedā€ stocks) sometimes surprising things can happen. You never know when it might fall significantly.

2 Likes

Itā€™s down in post trading (from what I see in the Yahoo Finance app)

Unlike Citron, NIO management is not afraid of the price of the Tesla Model Y. They see this as a positive opportunity for EV market growth and said that reducing the cost of their competitor has had a negligible impact on their sales in the past because market strategies are different.

1 Like

Going south of $50 as I speak possibly even $40 :grimacing: maybe now a good time to jump in read the Q3 transcript still all seems bright at NIO for me especially going into next year :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi team,

With Nio reporting yesterday I put a few thoughts down here, hope itā€™s useful. Are you clinging onto your holdings?

12 Likes

Wow I read all that thanks Iā€™m sticking with NIO :+1::crossed_fingers::money_mouth_face:

1 Like