🛑 NO LONGER ACCEPTING GUESSES 🛑 The Freetrade share price game WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW AT 10:01am

Welcome to the club mate :clap:t3: A great decision.

There are other factors to consider as previously discussed in another thread. I think there are many like myself with decent holdings and very low averages that believe FT is a good prospect and will continue to grow.

However you have to remember that FT is quite possibly a large % of their overall portfolio. Investing again just accentuates the lack of diversity plus only adds a very small number of additional shares, whilst further locking up capital that is illiquid. Additionally there are other very early start ups out there that offer potentially massive upside vs FT.

For me it’s about risk management, portfolio mgmt and ROI factors. As much as I love FT and what the future holds, based on these factors and my personal position it makes no sense for me to further invest.

Good luck to all new investors and those adding to their stash…

2 Likes

Totally agree :+1: Hence my point was about those saying “no as they bought cheaper” your point about % of portfolio is 100% logic and sensible, I know I could find better investments but I NEED to be in the FT club :rofl:

2 Likes

The amount needed for swag was a lot higher last round, seem to remember £1000.

1 Like

I’m thinking £500 this round, so will probably miss out on swag :slightly_frowning_face:

I never seen this post meh but I think £12.23

1 Like

I never received my rewards from r5 either.

1 Like

Same here! Ah well.

£650m should be around £9.2 per share (I think…)

Never invested a penny yet in Freetrade and have socks and hoodie.

Where is the bloody :unicorn: lol not even a American one

I was going to invest last round but backed out at the last minute. Was going to go big this round but my age (55) and lack of years to live probably means I won’t bother again.

Absolutely fantastic news on the valuation! Being upset that it’s not (yet) a unicorn would be silly. Why would you want to pay ticket price when you can buy them at a discount. Might have to find a few extra quid to pick up some more shares :rocket:

3 Likes

That’s dark.

My 64 year old mother bought Freetrade shares in the last round. Don’t let age hold you back!

7 Likes

This is definitely an opportunity to multi bag from here. Imo.

Its disappointing given we’re probably thinking there may be alot of dilution round the corner if there’s a significant series c however every seryes and every crowd raise has continued to raise the price.

My guess is a series c at a 1bn pre money valuation.

I’ll be buying more.

5 Likes

GBP8.96?

Post investment was $366m. Pre-investment GBP650m ($870m)… although sure to be some dilution from options issued since the last raise…

Looks like we have a winner at £9.10? @stelstyl

£9.25

12 Likes

This is exactly 650/265*3.77

Where’s the dilution??

Yaaaaaaaaaay! What’s my prize? :smiley:

9 Likes