Lion Electric Co. (LEV) Share Chat

Hi guys,

Hearing a lot of buzz about Lion Electric Vehicles who have recently applied to the SEC in the states ahead of IPO under the expected ticker LEV.

It’s under a SPAC at the moment (Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: NGA).

Could we get these please ASAP?

This is something I’d also like to get in my little portfolio, voted!

1 Like

Need in my portfolio for the long term. Please and thank you

1 Like

Good opportunity on this one if it gets added soon!

Yes absolutely! Everyday that passes the price is going up as more people clock on. I might have to swallow the charges and go with a different broker before it gets ridiculous. :pensive:

need this ASAP, how can freetrade be so slow with all these important SPAC’s

Pls add! $NGA Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp :fire::fire::fire:

Hopefully you didn’t buy mid-Jan! Let’s see what happens this week…

They should bounce back quickly as they have shut backlog of orders from Amazon and various schools in the US and some have already been delivered unlike other companies which will start manufacturing only in 2022+.

This is an interesting one as they have taken a proper beating over the last few weeks due to an influx of EV SPACs.

A steal if anyone managed to pick some up last week as this has some serious upside as it’s bagged some new orders from the second largest school district in US for delivery this spring.

This is besides the Amazon orders of which 5 vehicles (I believe) has been delivered already (will add source) .

Big move today

1 Like

Q1 2021 HIGHLIGHTS AND BUSINESS UPDATES

• Delivery of 24 vehicles, a significant increase as compared to the 2 delivered in the same period last year.
  • Revenue of $6.2 million, up $5.0 millioncompared to $1.2 million in Q1 2020.
  • Negative gross profit of $1.8 million, down $0.8 million as compared to $1.1 million in Q1 2020 mainly due to administrative expenses of hiring new staff etc.
  • Vehicle order book1 of 817 all-electric medium- and heavy-duty urban vehicles as of May 14th, 2021, consisting of 209 trucks and 608 buses, representing a combined total order value of over $225 million.
  • Secured an order of 260 school buses from First Student, a leading school bus operator on May 14, 2021, with deliveries expected to take place from the second half of 2021 to the first half of 2023.
  • Obtained initial truck orders from sizable fleet owners, such as Pride Group, Ikea’s logistics partners (Second Closet and Metro Supply Chain Group), Sobeys, ConEdison and Heritage during and after the end of the quarter.
  • Delivery of the first 10 Lion6 trucks to Amazon completed shortly after the end of the quarter.
1 Like

A solid start for Lion

Anyone got any idea why Lion’s share are tanking…?

1 Like

I’ve tried to find out but can’t seem to find anything substantial.

probably because of interest in other stocks. Nothing to worry about I think.
DCRB (Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation), a SPAC, just merged with Hyzon motors that builds hydrogen trucks. So probably the attention is floating there today.

Is this stock ever going to stop bombing?!