Bushveld Minerals ⛏ 🔋 - BMN

Bushveld Minerals Limited (AIM: BMN), the vertically integrated primary vanadium producer, with an additional focus on vanadium redox flow battery technology.

1 Like

Looks like a bit of a bubble stock.

Fool has a decent review here: Should you buy the 16-bagger Bushveld Minerals (BMN) share price today? | The Motley Fool UK

As ever do your own research!

1 Like

Also fairly I decent corporate video here, to get a handle on what they do:

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday! 3.5% of global supply is not bad. I’m totally ignorant on this metal, I get lithium and as such my largest holding is Albemarle. @patch thanks for posting this. You have my vote

3 Likes

Looks like Bushveld has had a pretty good year. Hopefully with trade tensions easing that Vanadium price can creep up a little.

And a bit more on the acquisition:

Seems like a good move, buying up and capitalising a battery storage company that uses your products…

I confess I never heard about Vanadium before.

Applications:

• Most of the vanadium (about 80%) produced is used as ferrovanadium or as a steel additive.
  • Mixed with aluminium in titanium alloys is used in jet engines and high speed air-frames.
  • Steel alloys are used in axles, crankshafts, gears and other critical components.
  • Vanadium alloys are also used in nuclear reactors because vanadium has low neutron-adsorption abilities and it does not deform in creeping under high temperatures.
1 Like

Can be used in large scale battery storage too:

2 Likes

Bushveld Minerals and others get a mention here.

1 Like

Bushveld Minerals is way more then just a junior miner. I’ve put together a piece on them recently.

2 Likes

They are indeed, I’m only reading very positive reports about this company.

I’m torn on which i should invest a bit in, Bushveld or Eurasia? If i’m honest i’d probably be thinking of leaning more towards Bushveld (least that’s what my gut instinct is telling me), don’t seem to have a good feeling about Eurasia. What do you all reckon? You all seem to have a good input that I’ve agreed with so far, so “if in doubt, consult”.

1 Like

Interesting question…

I have notes on both and hold both, they’re very different companies at very different stages.

SP_Angel_-Morning_View-_Thursday_30.01.20.pdf|attachment (366.4 KB)

Bushveld sp held at 82p due to significant operating improvements

:diving_mask: Deep Dive :diving_mask: soon :wink:

5 Likes

Looking forward to the deep dive! Help with my decision to go with them or not.

1 Like

A bit more positivity :blush:

1 Like

Before you consider your deepdive you should have a look at the remarkable website that some of the Private Investors have created that cover the stock. I’ve not seen anything like this before in my time investing in minerals or renewables. It is called ‘the Bushveld Perspective’ and covers everything from current Vanadium pricing, visits the mine and processing plants, energy storage conferences and they even track every shipment of material that the company sends across the Atlantic.

4 Likes

For those interested.

2 Likes

Going from strength to strength :wink:

2 Likes

why bushveld minerals down when market is up? Any news?

No news.

This was Fortune only a few days previous.