Docusign - DOCU

Came here to suggest this. Good call.

1 Like

Electronically sign, and now prepare, act on, and manage agreements to deliver great experiences for your customers and employees.

ABOUT DOCUSIGN

Since inception in 2003, DocuSign has been on a mission to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.

We pioneered the development of e-signature technology, and today offer the world’s #1 e-signature solution. It’s just part of our broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform, which allows companies of all sizes and across all industries to quickly modernize and digitize the entire agreement process—all the way from preparing agreements to signing, enacting and managing them—from almost anywhere in the world, on practically any device.

Our value is simple to understand: Legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. We eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.

Our platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps. In addition, our API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. All told, today this enables more than 400,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users to measure turnaround time in minutes rather than in days, substantially reduce costs, and largely eliminate errors.

Fast Facts

• More than 400,000 paying customers and hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
  • Seven of the top 10 global technology companies.
  • Eighteen of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
  • Ten of the top 15 global financial services companies.

DocuSign is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California that helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, a way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, more than 475,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people’s lives.[5]Signatures processed by DocuSign are compliant with the US

2 Likes

Any news on this one?

1 Like

Up and down and up and down:

3 Likes

Went in on this today. The shares are expensive, but the product is good. I feel like they could be an acquisition target.

View: if MSFT didn’t get stung in the 1990s because they insisted on users using Internet Explorer, they would have incorporated a similar feature in Office 365. Same with its major “Office-like” competitors. This is a feature, not a business with a defensible idea, but it seems to have caught that word of mouth effect—similar to “Excel” instead of “spreadsheet”.

Adobe has a competing business.

Docusign beat earnings again. This time up 8%.

1 Like

Would be good to see this on FT. :slight_smile:

Hi Han

Did you purchase shares using a different platform?

Thanks

My US portfolio is with Schwab. Shouldn’t be long until Freetrade’s Invest migration is complete, hopefully they will be adding US stocks en masse then.

thank you! Hopefully it’s soon - seem to be missing out on a few opportunities to buy lol

1 Like

It was one of the 250 US stocks (I believe).

Well done to everyone that invested.

The earnings topped the expectations.

On an adjusted basis, the company earned 12 cents a share, up from 7 cents a year earlier and ahead of the FactSet consensus, which called for 10 cents a share.

DocuSign saw quarterly revenue rise to $297 million from $214 million, while analysts were expecting $281 million.

1 Like

Docusign have tripled in price since I went in, and I thought I was late :joy:

They’ve just acquired Liveoak so that e-signatures can be notarized.

Docusign popped over 17% today on an earnings beat. Still fairly flat overall YTD, and I was thinking of selling, because there’s always the worry that esignatures are a feature and not a company.

I think calling Docusign a feature is a bit reductive. Certainly many companies could build the feature to allow digital signatures, but Docusign has a whole ecosystem built around digital agreements.

eSignatures is really only a part of their offering, just happens to be what they’re most known for.

I’m holding onto this one for a few years yet.

3 Likes

A short two minute piece on DocuSign’s earnings / prospects (02:00 - 04:20) on this episode of Motley Fool Money if you’re interested!

I’m with you on that one!

Down over ~25% after hours after weak guidance. Big oof.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-02/docusign-shares-plunge-after-hours-on-weak-outlook-for-revenues

1 Like

This a pattern for these cloud / Saas business that have done well over the last 18 months.