Global Funds S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volatility ETF - HDLG

The PowerShares S&P 500® High Dividend Low Volatility Portfolio (Fund) seeks investment results that generally correspond (before fees and expenses) to the price and yield of the S&P 500 Low Volatility High Dividend Index (Index). The Fund generally will invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Index. Standard & Poor’s® compiles, maintains and calculates the Index, which is composed of 50 securities traded on the S&P 500 Index that historically have provided high dividend yields and low volatility. The Fund and the Index are rebalanced and reconstituted semi-annually, in January and July.

The investment seeks to track the investment results (before fees and expenses) of the S&P 500® Low Volatility High Dividend Index (the “underlying index”). The fund generally will invest at least 90% of its total assets in the securities that comprise the underlying index. The index provider compiles, maintains and calculates the underlying index, which is composed of 50 securities in the S&P 500® Index that historically have provided high dividend yields with lower volatility

1 Like

The Ticker for the UK is “HDLG” which unlike the US ETF does NOT pay monthly dividends only 4 times a year.
i voted for this and hopefully freetrade can tell invesco to pay monthly dividends as to be fair to us here in the uk

Freetrade are adding 10 ETFS on the app on friday 13th sept 2019 :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

This topic started as “Invesco High Dividend ETF - SPHD” but due to SPHD’s non-compliance with MiFID II regulations and the absence of KIID, as per @Player1’s suggestion, it has been replaced with a possible alternative of HDLG.

HDLG is a similar to SPHD ETF, a high dividend and low volatility security.

2 Likes

when will “HDLG” come to freetrade?

Not sure but soon i hope…

Anyone have any idea if this is on the road map for inclusion in the app?

Freetrade we need this beaut of an ETF on the platform Thanks

I was looking at SPHD but like Vlad said, it’s not possible to add it to Freetrade.
HDLG sounds like a good alternative though, would love to see it on FT soon!

HDLG - Invesco S&P 500 high dividend low volatility GBX UCITS ETF Distributing.
This would become a core holding in my portfolio if Freetrade could add this when possible please :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks for adding this FT gang, I’ll be adding it to my portfolio ASAP.

@freetrade the link to the key facts document is broken!

You can use this in the meantime I think:

If you scroll down it’ll provide a link to the key facts. It is unusual for it not to be working in-app.

Is this now a core holding of yours??

Ignore the flag @Exon just bringing to :freetrade: attention :ok_hand:t2:

Looks like this ETF took a significant dip back in March 2018. Does anybody know what caused it?

This might be a stupid question but is this the same as owning the vuag ETF?

No, this one invests in high dividend and low volatility stocks of the sp500.

Thanks just wanted to clarify

Just there anyway or checking if there is any overlap of stock between Vuag and this?

1 Like

Hi there,
Can someone tell me which dates this pays out? I cannot find it anywhere.