Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

A gold mining company operating in Tasmania and Western Australia.

Pretty interesting drilling results from Greatland Goldā€™s Haverion siteā€¦

Summary:

• Outstanding, high-grade results from Newcrestā€™s drilling campaign at Havieron significantly extend zones of high-grade mineralisation to the north.

• Step out drill hole HAD023 intersects high-grade mineralisation 300 metres north of HAD005:

• 107m @ 2.2g/t Au from 656m, including 21m @ 10g/t Au from 665m (HAD023)

• Newcrest has completed Stage 1 of the Farm-in Agreement (US$10 million in expenditure) and has commenced Stage 2 (additional US$10 million in expenditure).

• Six drill rigs to remain operational during the Australian summer period (December - March), subject to adverse weather conditions, with a planned two week shutdown over Christmas.*

https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/AN_1576582631601110100/greatland-gold-identifies-further-gold-mineralisation-at-firetower-.aspx

Anyone picked a handful of shares up?

2 Likes

Iā€™m keeping an eye on these guys and will potentially look to buy in at the point when the partner company &/or funding is approved for the creation of the new mine(s). Typically, the share price should remain pretty flat up until that point and then grow rapidly when they start showing that they can get the gold (& other metals?) out of the ground and processed ready for sale.

I like the look of this, but itā€™s a bit early in the process for me at this point.

Matt

1 Like

I have a feeling Newcrest will just buy them up as the money starts to dry.

Oof!

Whoā€™s done their research?

I bought GGP about a month ago and Iā€™m up over 22% :grinning:

3 Likes

More good news for GG.

3 Likes

GGP gets a mention hereā€¦

I doubled up yesterday :grinning:

1 Like

I took it up to 1% of my portfolio. I had no intention of buying this many before I started researching, I was just buying some with my change!

1 Like

Hmm Iā€™ve been in just over a month, total Ā£500 investment and as at todays close Iā€™m up Ā£120.18, 24.78%. Not complaining!

3 Likes

Ah thatā€™s more then me. Too risky at this point to go in that much in my eyes!

The upside is crazy good but I always revert to Mark Twain with mines until itā€™s tangible.

5 Likes

Haha, you need to grow a pair!! :rofl:Risk, reward and all that. Iā€™m onto this big time, research done, forums read, Thereā€™s a whale here not a ā€˜minnowā€™ as you referā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Letā€™s see Wednesdayā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh I know whatā€™s there, potentially.

Iā€™ve got more to share on thisā€¦but I canā€™t!

Fair enough, my DM is open, a man who can multi task is priceless!, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will share it when I can.

1 Like

Ominous much!

1 Like

Going to buy a bucket load today I think, as their prices are too good to pass down! (in for a penny, in for pound) Very interested to hear what info you have, as I have my theories and predictions very similar to your own.

1 Like

:clap::star2::clap::star2: What a performance :clap::star2::clap::star2:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s Foolā€™s take on today, with quite possibly one of the most poorly researched articles Iā€™ve ever read.

4 Likes