Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals - HEMO - Share Chat

HemoGenyx Pharmaceuticals

HemoGenyx Pharmaceuticals PLC. is a publicly traded company (LSE: HEMO) headquartered in London, with its wholly owned US operating subsidiary, HemoGenyx LLC, located in Brooklyn, New York at its state- of- the- art research facility (“HemoGenyx”). For more than 50 years, bone marrow transplantation has been used to save the lives of patients suffering from blood diseases. The risk of toxicity and death that are associated with bone marrow transplantation, however, have meant that the procedure is used only as a last resort and its use is restricted. Hemogenyx’s technology has the potential to enable many more patients suffering from devastating blood diseases, such as leukemia and lymphoma, as well as severe autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, aplastic anemia and systemic lupus erythematosus (Lupus), to benefit from bone marrow transplantation. HemoGenyx is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical group developing new medicines and treatments to bring the curative power of bone marrow transplantation to a greater number of patients suffering from otherwise incurable life-threatening diseases. Hemogenyx is developing two distinct and complementary products, as well as a platform technology that it uses as an engine for novel product development.
The chairman recently recieved the Tang prize.The Tang Prize in Biopharmaceutical Science recognizes original biopharmaceutical or biomedical research that has led to significant advances towards preventing, diagnosing, and/or treating major human diseases to improve human health.
Numerous deals and projects underway including the production of a covid 19 test kit that can tell if you are a high or low risk patient if you are infected. There is talk of a take over and the financial director and his wife recently bought over 430k shares.
Please vote to get this stock added ASAP huge growth ahead!

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Finance/gx-finance-next-generation-therapies.pdf - This has caused alot of excitement, largely page 8 where it details what other companies have been paid for licencing deals. Our CDX deal with Global Co feels around the 1-3billion mark if you look at similar technologies and target market. Also page 47 seems to imply Orgenesis have either acquired or attempting to acquire Hemogenyx-Cell SA. but this may just refer to the licencing deal…
Here are some comparisons:
The similarities between https://sangamo.com/technology/cell-therapy… and https://hemogenyx.com/technology/ are striking. Per: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Finance/gx-finance-next-generation-therapies.pdf… Sangamo got £220m upfront, £3.545b total for 2 therapies. Hemogenyx has HEMO-CAR-T, ApbHC, Hu-PHEC, CDX, Covid19 Test

Potential take over: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-jpmorgan-eli-lilly/eli-lilly-targets-quarterly-deals-of-1-billion-5-billion-in-2020-cfo-idUSKBN1ZF2YJ This got tweeted and retweeted by Vlad, nobody has said officially this is going to happen, just rumour and speculation, however they want to make acquisitions of 1-5bn small pharma with early stage cancer treatments. They are suspected also of being Global Co. If it happens and your a share holder when its announced…

Escape Hunt, Vadim Alexander of Novacyt & HemoGenyx, Alan Green on Avacta, Airtel Africa & Team17 - Vox Markets Vox podcast interview with head of healthcare at SP Angel from 33:30 for HEMO

1 Like

Please can you add this to the next batch of stocks @Viktor

1 Like

New corporate video
Good insight into the company and deals on the table with major global bio Pharmaceutical organisations. Please vote to get this stock on freetrade. Up another 10% today. Only has a market cap of 29mil and a share price of 6.7p. Potential billion dollar deals and licensing agreements and take over on the cards. Please can you add it this week @Freetrade_Team @Viktor

1 Like

Nearly doubled its share price now and set to keep rising. I know its a small cap company but let the users make the decision if they want to invest in this or not please can we add it this week @Freetrade_Team

1 Like

@Viktor

1 Like

Good news @Ali its already available on the platform :grinning:

1 Like

Great news! I’ll be getting my stake of HEMO first thing Monday morning! Thanks Owen :+1:

1 Like

Moving in the right direction this month😁

1 Like

Looking forward to an announcement soon! Share price on the move :wink:

1 Like

Wanting to jump ship from this.

1 Like

Tempted to jump as 44% down on this to date

It is having a free fall. Difficult to hold on.

:sweat_smile: yeah down to much to sell, will wait for some good news

I had to get rid of mine as it was consistently dropping fast and so far, I am happy I did.

-56.40% a new record for my portfolio! Never been in the 50s before.

1 Like

Thinking is it jump back in time
It can’t get lower and it got to rebound

61.99% down in my portfolio. All time record!

i’ve brought £50 worth of these, just today at an avg of £0.217, did i do the right thing😅

1 Like

I did the same :crossed_fingers::pray: