Invesco UCITS ETF - EQQQ

Invesco QQQ is an exchange-traded fund based on the Nasdaq-100 Index®. The Fund will, under most circumstances, consist of all of stocks in the Index. The Index includes 100 of the largest domestic and international nonfinancial companies listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market based on market capitalization. The Fund and the Index are rebalanced quarterly and reconstituted annually.

For clarity, I suppose you meant EQQQ rather than QQQ, didn’t you?

EQQQ is already offered. Though I note that searching for QQQ doesn’t find it. Is that a bug @Freetrade_Team1?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, we’ll look into that.

I’ll close this topic now since, as Vlad says, this stock’s available now :muscle:

Hi everyone,

I am a newbiew on Freetrade as well as investment in general, so this might be a very stupid question but I need your help as I cannot find the answer anywhere else. Maybe my research skills are not that good …

Anyway, my portfolio total on Freetrade and Yahoo Finance do not match, and I think it’s because of the EQQQ etf. I am having difficulty finding the exact EQQQ stock from Freetrade on Yahoo Finance. There’s EQQQ.MI and EQQQ.L and EQQQ.DE, etc. but I am not sure which one is exactly the one on Freetrade.

Please help ! :slight_smile: thanks!

I believe FT lists the London one - priced at c.£208…

Oh yes! it’s this one. Thank you so much!!

No problem - be lucky :slight_smile:

i am trying to buy £50 of £EQQQ where the full price is £234.26 at the moment. Why can i not buy a partial share? the buy screen doesn’t load any muber of shares like i have to pay full price and buy a whole share… first time i have seen this? I thought we could partial buy anything?

Fractional shares are currently only possible on US stocks. UK fractionals are on the agenda but there’s no indication of when they will be ready yet.

1 Like

It’s annoying that these ETF providers don’t consider a share split on this (and the ishares equivalent).

If you’re after some big tech exposure then IITU might work for you but I feel your pain in not being able to track the QQQ

I’m confused by the difference in what the EQQQ stock ticker shows me and what Nasdaq 100 says. Today Nasdaq wentup by nearly .7%. Yet EQQQ went down by .5%.

Why? Am I missing something very obvious here?

The US market remains open after the UK market closes. EQQQ will track the nsadaq 100 up until when the UK market closes. When the UK market opens tomorrow the price of EQQQ ought to correct.

Doh! I had a feeling it was something obvious. Thanks!

EQQQ vs EQGB

Any thoughts on which is a better buy? I guess buying EQGB would save the FX fees since it is denominated in GBP? or because they are both listed on LSE does that mean no FX fees are payable for either?

Thanks

I would rather want to buy qqqm ucits equivalent but is there one?.

I cant find an s&p400 or s&p600 ucits etfs either.