Marstons Plc please. Pubs and beer!
Any chance of this being added soon?
Diversifying, debt reduction plan announced. Good dividend.
Anyone been holding Marstons recently? I’ve been adding a few and then continue to average down lately and then yesterday… Boom.
Fantastic if you managed to average down well. The merger came out of the blue for me!
Bought 515 in March at 28p for the 20% Discount Card when you eat at their pubs - Got lucky I guess -
Long way for me to even break even! Need another £1 at least on the current price;
Interesting this, I wonder how this will work in practice for Marston’s shareholders. Looks like Marstons will make up 40% of the new business merger with Carlsberg UK.
Do people think this will lead to a new London Stock Exchange PLC, 40% of which is owned by current Marston’s shareholders and the remaining 60% by the Danish stock market listed Carlsberg?
Did you actually get to use the discount card? Given the pandemic situation.
Welcome to the forum.
Card has not been posted out yet due to Lockdown - received and e-mail from them saying it will be once they are back in the office - so we will wait and see
That’s great. How do you get the card? I did have over 500 but sold so now a little under lol.
Im unsure personally how this will all pan out. It seemed to suggest that the merger valued the Marstons part higher than the current share price but I can see how this will benefit both parties.
Not sure if this will put any of their other suppliers Jose’s out of joint but they’re going to own a decent amount of their own product stack now so should be a great fit.
Hopefully this still applies after the announcement this week
Thanks for sharing. I’ll give that a thought and see how to do it. Love a Marstons and bankss so hopefully will be there when they reopen