NIO - NIO - Share Chat

What’s a great day :rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

Market Cap

NIO - 24.193B
Tesla - 394.592B

I’d be interested to compare their market caps when their car production figures were similar although I still think that Tesla is grossly overvalued even though I’m a big fan of theirs and would like to own one!

It would be great if any of the investors can make a case for NIO. Product/CEO/Strategy/Technology/Market/Management/etc

The biggest problem for Tesla before the market got confident and the share price started to get crazy was large scale manufacturing capability.

This latest pop looks like a short squeeze.

Looks like it will open red today if people start taking profits

They’re crowdfunding now. I just started a post :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.investors.com/news/nio-stock-rises-production-milestone-electric-car-leader/

1 Like

Solid rise in NIO today off the back of news that they hit 5,000 cars produced in one month.
It’s creeping up to that $40 target price…

Sure is and earnings report out in a few weeks. I’m currently cost average around $18 so any pull backs greatly appreciated

What a rally​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

My NIO holdings are in my AJ Bell ISA (don’t ask) but I won’t be able to see my gains until tomorrow because AJ Bell hasn’t updated yet - they still show yesterday’s COB price.

Still, I’m glad I got into this one when I did. I wish I had more cash available to shovel in.

Got 233 shares at £7 average, really want to get more. This is a company that is a game changer. Great CEO, amazing product can’t really ask for more

3 Likes

My first 10 bagger :smiley: stumbled upon it on this forum :grinning: so much more to give :money_mouth_face::rocket:

3 Likes

Started investing in NIO at $5.50, thought it would take a few years to get to $40. Plenty of ups and downs to come but they are a really well run company.

1 Like

I’m still awaiting for a pull back to around 32 but that may be a dream at this rate.

1 Like

I am nearly 500% up and expect further increases with their move to the EU.

2 Likes

From the videos on Fully Charged, they look like they’re very high quality cars. They’re certainly better than the £30,000 Vauxhaul Mocha monstrosity that Fully Charged uploaded a video on today!

I think they’re going to make a great competitor to the established brands if they can crack the EU market

1 Like

nio is the new moon.

1 Like

Awesome stuff I was in at $4 odd and averged down a bit when it dropped to the $2s in March.
Yes I saw a headline they are working on a battery to double its current range possibly be revealed at Nio day event in January.
I think i saw their first factory will be in Copenhagen, a good move I spend a lot of time not far away in Norway and the amount of Teslas and and other Evs here and Proper charging stations you see around is miles ahead of the UK.

1 Like