Novo Nordisk (NVO) - Share Chat

Novo Nordisk A/S, a healthcare company, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products worldwide

They’re the top producer in diabetic care, hoping to see this in the 250 US batch!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t2:

Novo Nordisk A/S is a global healthcare company engaged in diabetes care. The company is also engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products.

The company operates through two business segments: diabetes and obesity care, and biopharmaceuticals. Products marketed to over 180 countries.

I opened a position in NVO earlier this month on the back of a post-earnings decline.

I like its core diabetes business and I’m optimistic about the potential of its weight-loss drugs.

As the Barron’s article below points out, this could be an annual trillion dollar market in the US – if insurers can be persuaded to pay for it on a preventative basis.

I might be a bit late to the party here, but after the UK have authorised the use of Novos’ weight loss inj, I’m hoping for a little extra return on my investment. I think this will hype up quite rapidly. *disclaimer - I am not a seasoned trader, so please do your own research!

Just jumped on my watchlist after this news.

Seems to be doing big things with both obesity and diabetes.

3 Likes

This is relatively big news for Novo Nordisk. T’other day, I read that NVO briefly became Europe’s most valuable company over LVMH. It’s marketcap has also inched ahead of Denmark’s yearly GDP. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

This company seems to be doing quite well with its focus on weight loss drugs that are now coming into the market.

2 Likes

Shameless plug here @Eden but i did a video on it 4 months ago covering Wegovy / Semaglutide and the global ‘obesity’ market if interested:

Probably going to be big business!!! My background is biomedical sciences :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Great breakdown and analysis. Thank you.

Fantastic production too, very professional :clap:

1 Like