Renewable Infrastructure Group - TRIG - Share Chat

Really helpful posts and links, thanks!

I’d like to invest in this, but the premium on Net Asset Value (NAV) suggests waiting could be prudent. I don’t normally try to time the market, but in this case it seems like a clear indication that I’d be paying over the odds. A few points from Morningstar:

• 12M average premium is 10.56% vs current premium of 16.64%. (This is based on an estimate of NAV though.)
  • NAV has increased 11.6% in 12 months, while price is up 21.83%
  • (In answer to my original question) TRIG report their NAV semi-annually.

To those of you buying now and recently, does paying this premium (not) concern you?

1 Like

I normally only buy when ITs are showing a decent discount but my concern was that if I continued to wait, I would probably end up not investing at all (not being able to time the market and all that).

So I’ve been buying a bit each month since July - investment is currently showing an overall gain of 3.4%.

1 Like

Buying in small chunks is clearly the answer, thanks. :+1: It’s only really practical for me on Freetrade :muscle:

1 Like

Can this get the label energy in the app, so it gets reported in the sectors as such?

@Freetrade_Team

6 Likes

Great post, thanks.

Great post.

Why is this trust the most popular of all on :freetrade:? It’s almost always in the weekly top ten. :thinking:

Has anybody who has shares in TRIG got their dividend that was due on December 31st?

2 Likes

No not yet. I’d expect it soon though.

Edit: @roba6 just arrived!

2 Likes

Just seen mine have arrived as well!

1 Like

Mine too!

Interesting, I’m still waiting on mine…

I think I might be waiting too.

Contact FT on chat, so they can check on your dividends.

FT already payed the dividend out, so it’s better to contact them.

I believe they dont have any automatic system to pay dividends as they hold for few days before paying out.

I’m also waiting on mine. I’m surprised there’s no automated system dealing with this. I was expecting this to be one of the highest priority tasks for automation.

Are you guys sure you held the stock/fund at the ex-date already?

Yes, I’ve been holding since June at least.

Since March

Since April :slight_smile:

My dividends arrived ok on Friday.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for it too