Twitter - TWTR - Share Chat

:raised_hands:t2: Up 23% on Twitter now, having bought when it was low.

3 Likes

I have a small amount in Twitter right now, though at one point a couple of years ago I did make a 100% gain before selling and reinvesting elsewhere (on Freetrade of course) :wink:

It’s an incredible platform.

More generally, I’ve enjoyed seeing ‘social networks’ find their own niche over the last few years, rather than being lumped in and compared to each other.

There was a time when Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat were viewed as the same thing whereas in reality they have evolved (as consumer usage of them has evolved) and are so very different from one another.

Social platforms 2.0 is well underway.

2 Likes

Potentially a cool future feature for :freetrade: - price alerts and after-hour trading prices:

Elliott who? September 2019:

1 Like

TWTR up 7%.

This is a serious article by a serious publication (Recode):

Will Jack move to Africa this year for up to six months?

Jack stays as a CEO, will do a $2 billion buyback, planning to grow monetisable users, etc.

But will he still be moving to Africa for a few months?

TWTR is up over 4%.

Forbes:

Will no doubt will wipe a few $$ off, potentially a good time to buy if anyone is a fan

2 Likes

Not much movement yet, considering the severity of it.

1 Like

Hackers tricked Twitter employees, hijacked accounts in digital currency scam

Not much movement yet

Wait till the market opens
 :upside_down_face:

Up 6% today on earnings. Stock price at the highest this year.

1 Like

Twitter down 17% in after hours

If you are in cheap. Never turn down profit. Might consider it before big drop when market opens.

Like Clubhouse :thinking:

Finally! You know if Twitter was run like Amazon it would already have a newsletter thing, and a clubhouse thing that’s popping, and antitrust lawsuits lol kidding about the last one.

This acquisition makes sense because the newsletter people all bombard Twitter with their long forms, so might as well go full circle and make some money off it.

Starting today, we’re making Revue’s Pro features free for all accounts and lowering the paid newsletter fee to 5%, a competitive rate that lets writers keep more of the revenue generated from subscriptions.

And their first change is more money for the creators.

Woot! Who’s holding on to their Twit stocks?

2 Likes

How can you have brought $TWTR in 2014 and still be in the red today?

Meanwhile -

$FB - 5x
$APPL 5x + dividends
$MSRF 10X + dividends
S&P500 - 2.5x +dividends

Surely something need to happen here?

2 Likes

That’s insane! I had never looked but would have guessed some rise above 50% min. Seems the IPO was massively over priced and the lockdown helped to get the SP up so it may plummet again now that people are not locked up complaining online. :rofl:

1 Like