Workhorse Group (WKHS) - Share Chat

Workhorse Group

1 Like

Add Workhorse WKHS and EV company for delivery opportunity…

Going up again.

1 Like

Jack Spencer Investing reported today that a supposed leaked email reports the USPS decision will be before end of January 2021, so we may see a rally once the rumours begin to circulate

The video if anyone would like to see:

I am holding long. I think it has potential to go to 10b market cap within 5 years or so which should represent 300% or so.

1 Like

I thought they’d delayed until mid-2021??

I think it was delayed to first quarter 2021, but I read their financial quarters run Jan - Dec, which would mean between Jan-Mar 2021.

I maybe wrong though, fingers crossed sooner rather than later :slightly_smiling_face:

it was delayed until “by the end of Q2 of 2021”.

I think the confusion is they said it had been delayed to the federal government’s second fiscal quarter of 2021. That works out to the first calendar quarter (I.e. Jan - Mar)of 2021, as the feds fiscal year runs 1 Oct to 30 Sept.

Well theres another one down in the gutter. Dropped like a heavy droppy thing.

1 Like

Yep, shame as I definitely thought they were the best candidate in terms of design and eco credentials. But we live and learn :man_shrugging:t2:

Letter from ‘short seller, Fuzzy Panda, to the new CEO.
https://fuzzypandaresearch.com/workhorse-group-sec-investigation-fake-order-book/

Does anyone know whether this community page removed by FT. It showing an error message when I try to open from my profile?

I’ve flagged this for correction :ok_hand:t2:

@NeilB thank you for your help.

1 Like