[On :freetrade:] Zoom - ZM

When will Zoom be available on freetrade? Eager to buy some!

2 Likes

I love to invest in things I use - Freetrade we would like to get in as early as possible - keep up the good work. :hourglass:

1 Like

Another vote here for Zoom. This is one of the few recent IPOs that is for a profitable company. The competition is largely neglected products like Skype, or complex offerings like WebEx. The founder was a lead engineer at Cisco working on WebEx and saw the opportunity to improve on WebEx.

Google Meet also. I’ve been asked to use both for interviews & it seemed no worse than Zoom.

:eyes:

1 Like

Up 15% today because we should all be long Coronavirus.

1 Like

Anyone else bought into Zoom recently? Stock has been on my watchlist for months, took a small dip before the Coronavirus news, and currently up 6% for myself in just a few days.

If this virus spreads you will most definitely find more companies worldwide using this software to keep businesses running out of office. I’m absolutely long this software regardless, you may start to find with all this carbon tax getting rolled out companies will start pulling back from taking flights for meetings etc

2 Likes