hVIVO Plc - HVO - Share chat

Newly created niche CRO which is the world leader in testing vaccines & antivirals through human challenge studies. Open Orphan is actively involved in the fight against COVID-19

1 Like

On the rise… :rocket:
Does anyone know why?

2 Likes

They signed a £6.8 million contract for trials, guessing that is the initiative as it’s a step closer to being profitable.

2 Likes

Wow wtf

A company i will have a read into i guess

They are certainly in demand at the moment.

https://www.asktraders.com/analysis/hvivo-shares-rallied-on-a-6-8m-rsv-contract-from-an-apac-client/

2 Likes

Great interview with ceo, from a couple of weeks ago

3 Likes

Has anybody received the dividend due on 9th June?

Yes ok

Mo Khan, Hivivo CEO talking about new 50 bed facility, to be ready by q2 of 2024

1 Like

I believe that this company will grow much bigger over time :slight_smile:

Well as an investor Im primed to agree with you. But the signs are there. They are building a new facility in Cannary Wharf and thry have a site in Nederlands.

Definitely looking to be a promising investment.
It will be interesting to see what % annual Dividend they decide to pay, as mentioned a couple of months ago.

From my opinion I would be happy for them not to pay one and keep the money longer so they have a good slush fund should they need it.

And if there is money they don’t need I would prefer they do share buy backs as that will be more value over the long term.

2 Likes