Opt in notification when the markets open

I’d like to receive a notification when the markets open in the UK & US so that I can place Instant orders.

Since I’m guessing that this might be too much for some, this notification could be opt-in..

I like the idea of an alerter notification. Morning commuter would receive things such as news, alarms etc Instead of a notification to say the markets are open, perhaps instead have an timer to say when the markets are about to open to give users time to prepare, maybe they want a quick briefing etc

1 Like

Yep but to have one app serve your needs in one department is always wiser. I assume it would be just as easy to turn it on/off than it would be to set an alarm.

I think my suggestion would enable users to have a notification to say “the market opens in 30 minutes” and deliver them some relevant data pertaining to their individual portfolios.

Although it might be useful when the market is closed for some unknown reason, The US market was closed for a holiday yesterday. I didn’t now that at the time, had to google it

I think for newbies it would be really worthwhile

Perhaps being able to queue Instant orders for next time the market opens would achieve the same end goal?

Wondering if there’s a risk that a daily notification could end up accidentally meaning “markets open, take action”?

1 Like