Order. Not executed

Price on the 1 stock (look screenshot) is above my limit order - sell but its still not executed.

Can anyone have similar problems? I think someone from FT have to sort this out ASAP.

Check the bid ask spread?

U mean transaction cost? Commission is £0.00 / I can see on certificate £0.00 when buy and £0.00 when sell… So should be executed straight away.

Bid is still at .0090 so technically it hasn’t gone over I guess.

freetrade doesn’t show bid and ask prices but you can see them here

Edit: I’ve mentioned before but I think Freetrade should show bid and ask. showing a single price might look simpler at a glance but it causes confusion IMO, and also leads to new investors who don’t necessarily know about spreads buying things with a spread of 5% or more

6 Likes

Completely agree @Dave

I think my first message to :freetrade: was requesting bid-ask spread on shares. It might be a little more complicated but maybe they could rename it buy/sell for the sake of simplicity. At least then it is clear.

They really should have introduced it with live pricing. The data has to be there but needs displaying

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.