[Request] Orsted - ORSTED.CO [Danish🇩🇰]

Google Finance

Danish energy company, heavily focussed on wind power and turbines, 16% of global offshore turbines.

Orsted is the #1 offshore wind company and should be part of anyone’s portfolio if you think Renewables is the hot sector to invest.

1 Like

Ørsted A/S (formerly DONG Energy) is a power company based in Fredericia, Denmark. It is the largest energy company in Denmark. The company adopted its current name on 6 November 2017. The Danish state-owned company Dansk Naturgas A/S was founded in 1972 to manage gas and oil resources in the Danish sector of the North Sea. After some years, the company was renamed to Dansk Olie og Naturgas A/S (DONG), meaning Danish Oil and Natural Gas.

1 Like

Messed up the merge and buried it :cold_sweat:

As far as I can see Ørsted is only listed in Copenhagen in Danemark. But the LSE has the ability to trade the stock under the ticker 0RHE.
I’m not sure how difficult this would be for FT to add to its stock universe??

I’m looking to invest in wind power, you’ve got a few there but some more of the bigger companies would be lovely.

Already a thread for this

Can we possibly get Orsted stock added? Green energy company. Thanks.

1 Like

[Request wave] Orsted - ORSTED -LSE:0RHE

There’s already a request for this one: [Request] Orsted - ORSTED.CO 🇩🇰 - #2 by BramblerJohn

I’m aware, it’s a link to it :+1:

I’m aware as well :+1: but because your new thread also has voting, it’s starting to “split” Orsted’s votes. Anyway, hopefully Orsted will get added one day.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Jac.C, I merged your request into this existing thread.

Hey @Freetrade_Team is there any update on when this is available?

Hey buddy - if you want equity exposure (rather than infrastructure income from eg TRIG) then Global Clean Energy ETF gives you this. Orsted is in the top 10 holdings, which isn’t great but will do until Freetrade bring European stocks in.

1 Like

Orsted are untouchable in the wind market…they are by far the best investment. Just really hard to get access to the danish stock exchange. Fingers crossed we get access one day. Great company!

1 Like

want to reopen this request!

1 Like

I had to go to AJ Hell to buy this today because

1. It’s not on Freetrade
  2. It was for my LISA

However, I had to pay £9.99 for the privilege AND contact their live chat support because searching for Orsted brought up so many results, none of which seemed to have any prices or graphs. Eventually they got me the correct code to look up and then blamed Morning Star for the lack of data.

In conclusion OMG FREETRADE PLEASE GIVE US LISAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I don’t care what the monthly fee on top of Plus is!

2 Likes

Voted

1 Like

I am a Wind Turbine Technician and I have worked for Orsted on various contracts. I would 100% back this company! They are market leading and the potential for growth is unreal! They recently just picked up a big contract in the US and there is plenty more on the table. I hope Freetrade get it on the app as soon as possible…

5 Likes