Penny stocks and bargains - Beginners investing

Go for it :+1:t2:

Couple of interesting penny stocks available rn:

Company Name: Powerhouse energy
Ticker: £PHE
Share price: £0.0804
Company background: Hydrogen power. UK announced big move forward to try to increase hydrogen production, only a matter of time for these small producers to open up.

Company Name: Seeing Machines
Ticker: £SEE
Share price: £0.112
Company background AI. SEE plan to capture this trying to develop empathy in machines, detecting tiredness and signs of fatigue.

Company Name: Power Metal
Ticker: £POW
Share price: £0.0277
Company background: Mining. Focusing on large scale metal deposits. A lot of news surrounding positive hopes for deposits.

Some other pennies to consider

Lloyds £0.3772
Velocys £0.0798
Bushveld £0.1924

1 Like

Where did you read

capture this trying to develop empathy in machines

?

The company produces cameras that film drivers so they don’t fall asleep. Nothing to do with empathy in machines.

Also, I think we should scratch the ‘beginners’ from the title. No pennystock should be approached by beginners.

3 Likes

That’s true, was just using the word empathy to understand emotion, I.e to detect fatigue or tiredness which if a machine is empathetic (can read emotion) can pick up these signs?

1 Like

It depends how empathy is defined I guess. The ability to read an emotion is one thing (comparing distances/angles between facial features for example), but to understand it is something completely different.
eg: “I can see you are sad” vs “I understand you are sad because…”

(not intending to be facicious, just a geeky engineer keenly awaiting the singularity :grin:)

Very true :joy: i appreciate peoples comments :grin::ok_hand:t3:

Neither of these are emotions though. :grinning:
But I get where you’re coming from. Working in the ML field, that just immediately stands out for me. :+1:

Company Name: Nightcap PLC
Ticker: £NGHT
Share price: £0.3190 (+74.79% last 7 days)
Company background : This company acquires and operates ‘drinks-led’ hospitality venues. On admission, it acquired the London Cocktail Club which it plans to scale through investment and acquisitions.