Pershing Square Tontine Holdings (PSTH) - Share Chat

It best be, I’m starving :joy:

1 Like

The pudding memes will have to keep you going for a while, let’s hope they’re nutritious!

DA Wednesday? Come on BA and JR!!

4 Likes

Ahaha, one day we will get a DA and repeat the vicious cycle again with PSTH II. Hopefully all the missed opportunity costs will be rewarded greatly with an actual unicorn :unicorn:.

2 Likes

The same goes for $IPOD/F. Been holding onto those for what feels like an eternity.

2 Likes

Bit of lift before close. Is it safe to feel excited?!

Edit: it wasn’t…

3 Likes

Bill April II interview, he even talks about the spac (hopium boost!!! :crazy_face:)

https://youtu.be/EUrkJxxORys

3 Likes

Soon come!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

“Proof is in the Pudding”

2 Likes

Very telling its no longer “Mature unicorn” but “Large cap super high quality durable growth company”. Let’s go!

1 Like

He also said “it can’t be a company where a couple of students left university and a year later built a disrupting technology” which sounds like a description of Stripe.

1 Like

Big purchase last night from Guggenheim:

1 Like

R/PSTH cracker of the day :smile:

7 Likes

Starlink have 500,000 pre orders
If they convert just 50% (the $99 deposit is refundable) they would generate an income of $250m in year one. Each satellite costs roughly $1m to build with launch costs presumably done at cost. This would give them a further 3 trains (of 64 satalites) from subscribers alone.

With this kind of revenue stream and access to cheap capital from their existing shareholders & VC’s I can’t see a public listing soon.

Even ignoring the above I think the biggest issues would be everything Elon has said about the Tesla IPO and his clear destain for the public markets and the exposure they bring to his longer term vision.

I don’t want to be the kill the starlink dream all tontards have hoped for it seems very unlikely.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like